Coggins7 Weighs in on Mormon Discussions

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Ah, right. The jack-booted march towards totalitarian thought control goes on. Sure, Ray: everyone must think exactly as you do. Carry on, mate!

Here we go...

Scratch combines the worst elements of Oliver Stone, Michael Moore, Morgan Spurlock, Noam Chomski, and the typical MoveOn.org blogger into one monstrous, pulsating mass of intellectually leprous tissue.

But, like all of his kind, the disinfectant of light still works the same old magic.
The face of sin today often wears the mask of tolerance.

- Thomas S. Monson
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

one monstrous, pulsating mass of intellectually leprous tissue.

But, like all of his kind, the disinfectant of light still works the same old magic.

I want to steal those two lines and totally plagiarize them repeatedly.

;-)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Coggins7 wrote:
Are you seriously a member of the Church?

My answer to this, having no facts at hand but after observing Scratch's knowledge of LDS doctrine and culure for sometime, is no. Nor do I believe Harmony is.

And once again, you would be wrong. But that's never stopped you before, so why should it now?
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

harmony wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:
Are you seriously a member of the Church?

My answer to this, having no facts at hand but after observing Scratch's knowledge of LDS doctrine and culure for sometime, is no. Nor do I believe Harmony is.

And once again, you would be wrong. But that's never stopped you before, so why should it now?

My perceptions of this are based only upon long experience.
The face of sin today often wears the mask of tolerance.

- Thomas S. Monson