The SCMC: New information Comes to Light

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Daniel Peterson wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:Over 2,000 posts on ZLMB (and this was just under his own name---how many were posted as "FreeThinker"? How many as "LogicChopper"?

Far, far, far fewer as "Freethinker," and fewer still as "Logic Chopper."

According to this profile you had more than 3000 posts as Freethinker

Logic Chopper profile is deleted, so a post count on a profile doesn't exist.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Daniel Peterson wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:Over 2,000 posts on ZLMB (and this was just under his own name---how many were posted as "FreeThinker"? How many as "LogicChopper"?

Far, far, far fewer as "Freethinker," and fewer still as "Logic Chopper."

According to this profile you had more than 3000 posts as Freethinker

Logic Chopper profile is deleted, so a post count on a profile doesn't exist.

Gee, you better watch out, Bond. Next he is going to start accusing you of wanting to harm his family and so forth.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Mister Scratch wrote:Gee, you better watch out, Bond. Next he is going to start accusing you of wanting to harm his family and so forth.

I'm too lazy to harm anybodies family or so forth.......he could present himself at my door wearing a Kick-Me sign, bend over and present the royal moneymaker, and I probably still would be too lazy to raise my foot and kick him.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:Gee, you better watch out, Bond. Next he is going to start accusing you of wanting to harm his family and so forth.

I'm too lazy to harm anybodies family or so forth.......he could present himself at my door with a Kick-Me sign on his back and I probably would be too lazy to raise my foot and kick him.

Worn out from school already, Bond?

;)

You just started back!

LOL