Come watch the PR trainwreck at LDS.ORG

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Belial wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Belial wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:Pure lust and desire to possess is the only way I know how to love.

I'm good. :)

Excellent, I'll get to you as soon as I'm done possessing and then suiciding everyone behind "The Price is Right"

Possessing Brad Pitt and paying me a visit is also on your list, right?

Hey, I have an idea! Possess Brad Pitt and then come to our next orgy/S&M party at the Goddess Suite this Friday!

Oh, and if Lucifer calls another meeting, bring him, along with his whole gang.

You guys are sounding way too serious, lately.

;)

Lucifer is in one of it's female stages right now so your use of male pronouns is incorrect.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8i4le0BIFc

So, which stage are you in?

;)
_Belial

Post by _Belial »

liz3564 wrote:
Belial wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Belial wrote:
barrelomonkeys wrote:Pure lust and desire to possess is the only way I know how to love.

Excellent, I'll get to you as soon as I'm done possessing and then suiciding everyone behind "The Price is Right"

Possessing Brad Pitt and paying me a visit is also on your list, right?

Hey, I have an idea! Possess Brad Pitt and then come to our next orgy/S&M party at the Goddess Suite this Friday!

Oh, and if Lucifer calls another meeting, bring him, along with his whole gang.

You guys are sounding way too serious, lately.

;)

Lucifer is in one of it's female stages right now so your use of male pronouns is incorrect.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8i4le0BIFc

So, which stage are you in?

;)

I am currently male and two other genders that have no analogs on Earth.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Belial wrote:I am currently male and two other genders that have no analogs on Earth.

Works for me!

;)
_Bryan Inks
_Emeritus

Post by _Bryan Inks »

Trevor wrote:
Polygamy Porter wrote:Fat is fat. Sorry for pointing that out. Actually the correct medical term for her is OBESE. But hey, I will cut them some slack. Perhaps they paid for a study and found that fat(large? overweight? OBESE?) single women(and single fat(large? overweight? OBESE?) mothers) are more likely to join TSCC.

I'd rather watch an overweight woman speak than read the rantings of a juvenile prick. Is there an ignore function on this board?

Yes, there is. It's called "Don't click the link".

It's a pretty complex system that many people, some of which are at least partially educated, years to master and yet I've found that it's pretty damn effective.

Now please, don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Belial wrote:

"The price is wrong Bitch!"
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Belial wrote:I am currently male and two other genders that have no analogs on Earth.

Also see Boy George and Sheri Dew.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Mercury wrote:

Don't forget Janet Reno!
_Belial

Post by _Belial »

Mercury wrote:

Richard Simmons was the result of one of our experiments to replicate these genders.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Belial wrote:
Mercury wrote:

Richard Simmons was the result of one of our experiments to replicate these genders.

LOL!

I'd say that it was an experiment that went awry!

;)
_Belial

Post by _Belial »

liz3564 wrote:
Belial wrote:
Mercury wrote:

LOL!

I'd say that it was an experiment that went awry!

;)

We decided this was a crime not even Hell would dare reproduce.