Invasion of the Evangelicals

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

By the power of the holy Steussite priesthood which I hold (and pet, and named him Steve) duly combined with the power of Grayskull...

I rebuke you demons. Get thee hence... and make me some pie.

Thus sayeth the Steuss.

Aaaaa-men.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Mmmmmmm...pie.....
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Belial

Post by _Belial »

Doctor Steuss wrote:By the power of the holy Steussite priesthood which I hold (and pet, and named him Steve) duly combined with the power of Grayskull...

I rebuke you demons. Get thee hence... and make me some pie.

Thus sayeth the Steuss.

Aaaaa-men.

I'll sell you a boysenberry pie for your soul. Though I am forced to admit they will be EVIL boysenberries.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Belial wrote:I'll sell you a boysenberry pie for your soul. Though I am forced to admit they will be EVIL boysenberries.

Brownies already stole my soul...

... while I was taking a pee-pee. Take an IOU?
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Belial

Post by _Belial »

Mercury wrote:Its not arrogance. Its a sure knowledge of the superiority of Kings work that gives me the right to be arrogant and assured in my assertions. Kinda like Mormonism.

Right to be arrogant......wow, I like you.

It's rare to find such demonic perversity. Have you ever considered becoming a televangelist? A "You slam them, we damn them" deal. Though it costs you your soul the position comes with a six-figure salary and a private harem.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Belial wrote:I'll sell you a boysenberry pie for your soul. Though I am forced to admit they will be EVIL boysenberries.

Brownies already stole my soul...

... while I was taking a pee-pee. Take an IOU?

Ha! Willow!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning