Invasion of the Evangelicals

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Belial

Post by _Belial »

moksha wrote:
Belial wrote:I invented Elvish to give them one more thing to fight over.

Sindarin or Quenya?

Sindarin, Beelzebub did Quenya.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

Belial, if you keep posting so much you'll be a God in no time at all. Eep!
_Zoidberg
_Emeritus

Post by _Zoidberg »

moksha wrote:
Belial wrote:I invented Elvish to give them one more thing to fight over.

Sindarin or Quenya?

Squee! Fellow fan. Probably Sindarin. The Sindar were less valiant in trying to reach Valinor, so they were assigned to the ranks of the Dark Elves who also happened to be less delightsome.

Edit: what do you know, I was right!
"reason and religion are friends and allies" - Mitt Romney
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Nerds.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Zoidberg
_Emeritus

Post by _Zoidberg »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Nerds.

Dork.
"reason and religion are friends and allies" - Mitt Romney
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Blixa wrote:
Mercury wrote:Ahh, the blind instructing the retarded...ill leave who is who up to y'all.

I prefer an anology like Potterheads battling Star Wars geeks....

I prefer to ally myself with the Dark Tower Aficionados. that's Stephen king's creation to you unwashed uninformed masses.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Zoidberg wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:Nerds.

Dork.

Only on Saturday.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Belial

Post by _Belial »

Mercury wrote:I prefer to ally myself with the Dark Tower Aficionados. that's Stephen king's creation to you unwashed uninformed masses.

Thus we see despite nerds being a fringe type group that even here arrogance convinces some nerds have superior taste. Gotta love these pointless pissing contests.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

We've had the invasion of the demons on this board! Belial is posting his pointy tail off!

You know, Tommy Monson was going to curse God and die a few days ago. I'm wondering if he did just that and has now resurfaced as a demon intent on needling MDB posters?

Who can say?

Where's Packer when we need him? Could he rebuke the demon and cast him from our presence? Or should I ask Bedme to do it? Nah. Packer can do it. I've got other plans for Bedme. ;)

KA
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Belial wrote:
Mercury wrote:I prefer to ally myself with the Dark Tower Aficionados. that's Stephen king's creation to you unwashed uninformed masses.

Thus we see despite nerds being a fringe type group that even here arrogance convinces some nerds have superior taste. Gotta love these pointless pissing contests.

Its not arrogance. Its a sure knowledge of the superiority of Kings work that gives me the right to be arrogant and assured in my assertions. Kinda like Mormonism.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning