Why is my (mms) story, if true, of such concern to some?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_mms
_Emeritus

Re: Why is my (mms) story, if true, of such concern to some?

Post by _mms »

rcrocket wrote:
mms wrote: What I meant was, why does my story generally as opposed to specifically, which I believe now is the story of many, considered so potentially damaging, if true?

Who here considers it "so potentially damaging?" I think it is silly nonsense because you don't want to engage in any debates of substance.

rcrocket

You are all over the place, which is quite lawyerly, I suppose. You found it necessary to suggest that I am fraud, as several overly aggressive want-to-be apologists have with significant anger in their tone. It has become clear to me that I prove some kind of threat, as otherwise I would not receive such a reaction. So I was wondering why such concern, that's all. I just don't understand why the angry reaction. But some responses here have proven helpful, and others not so much.

by the way, you must have something to do other than engage such "silly nonsense", no? Trial results not lead to enough clients, or what? Not enough people in the ward need counsel? How about simply ignoring the nonsense? You have already made it clear that you do not give a ratt's behind about whether people stay or go. Why continue to engage me?