Marie "dances" while her son goes into rehab

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_mormonmistress
_Emeritus

Post by _mormonmistress »

Jersey Girl wrote:Uh, that would be her two older daughter's track record. Not their mother.

Jersey Girl wrote:Have you read all of Porter's so called comments on this thread? Do you see any mention at all of a male parent? Do you see Porter supporting his claims? Do you see him answering even simple questions on point?

Do you see him making sense?

I'd like you to point out to me where Porter's rational claims are.

Thanks so very much.

I have read his comments but what does that have to do with the one comment you made that I questioned? You lay the full blame on the kids and I asked how you could justify that. Don't get all snippity at me re PP and ask me to go off on a tangent about him. He had nothing to do with what I asked.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Polygamy Porter wrote:This boy would not be the first to be socially ostracized from his Mormon family for not being a good Mormon boy. ONCE this happens, the family funds begin to dwindle, down to the point that he gets no money and has no money and still has drug problem. Soon he turns to Uncle Sam, or is turned over to Uncle Sam's government funded rehab program in either a hospital or prison.

But since Jersey Girl does not understand Mormon families like a former Mormon family member would, it is tough for her to see this.

Porter,

See? I give you a paper bag where you only have to unroll the top and you still can't think you're way out of it. It doesn't matter A DAMN how much his family would like to "ostracize him". He's 16 freakin' years old. They are bound by freakin' LAW to support his druggie butt. The funds of a rich (nationally/internationally known) Mormon family don't "dwindle down" to the point of any damn thing!

Let's try a Wal Mart bag next time, okay? They're already open at the top.

How well I know!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_mormonmistress
_Emeritus

Post by _mormonmistress »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Polygamy Porter wrote:This boy would not be the first to be socially ostracized from his Mormon family for not being a good Mormon boy. ONCE this happens, the family funds begin to dwindle, down to the point that he gets no money and has no money and still has drug problem. Soon he turns to Uncle Sam, or is turned over to Uncle Sam's government funded rehab program in either a hospital or prison.

But since Jersey Girl does not understand Mormon families like a former Mormon family member would, it is tough for her to see this.

Porter,

See? I give you a paper bag where you only have to unroll the top and you still can't think you're way out of it. It doesn't matter A DAMN how much his family would like to "ostracize him". He's 16 freakin' years old. They are bound by freakin' LAW to support his druggie butt. The funds of a rich (nationally/internationally known) Mormon family don't "dwindle down" to the point of any damn thing!

How well I know!

Jeepers, did I walk into a sandpit war at a kindergarten or what!!!
_charity
_Emeritus

Post by _charity »

Poly porter, Why don't you take a nap, or go to bed or get back on your meds. This attack on someone with a problem that none of us would wish on our worst enemies is really sickening.

And mercury, you are exhibiting the same disgusting trait--you are ridiculing and taking pleasure out of another person's pain. I don' t there are too many people here who would do that. At least, some have called you on it, and I hope others will, too.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

mormonmistress wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Porter,

How well I know!

No. You walked into Jersey playing dentist. Trying to pull Porter's teeth to answer a straight up question. That's what you walked into.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Jersey Girl wrote:

Porter,

How well I know!
You need to huff into that bag granny.

How stupid can you be? His habit could continue until he is 18 and then his family is no longer legally responsible for him.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

charity wrote:Poly porter, Why don't you take a nap, or go to bed or get back on your meds. This attack on someone with a problem that none of us would wish on our worst enemies is really sickening.

And mercury, you are exhibiting the same disgusting trait--you are ridiculing and taking pleasure out of another person's pain. I don' t there are too many people here who would do that. At least, some have called you on it, and I hope others will, too.
Charity, this is over your head. Please go back to the Celestial Forum.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:
mormonmistress wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Porter,

How well I know!

No. You walked into Jersey playing dentist. Trying to pull Porter's teeth to answer a straight up question. That's what you walked into.
No, sadly this is Jersey Girl foolishly trying her hardest to understand the Mormon mind.
Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Do you guys ever get tired of this?
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Runtu wrote:Do you guys ever get tired of this?
It's too easy with Jersey Girl. She is so predictable. OK I will stop picking on her.