We have a winner

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

How stupid is this thread? how could hammer talk face to face with Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith is dead and has been for a long time. it is not possible. Hammer might have thought he has spoken to Joseph Smith in that Joseph Smith was a fragment of his imagination. BUT GO READ WHAT HE WROTE! YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY [ YOU COULDN'T GET ANY MORE CLEARER IF YOU TRIED] THAT HE IS TALKING BULL. OR IS IT ONLY MYSELF THAT SEE'S THIS? SHALL WE GO ASK HIM?? Maybe HAMMER WAS TALKING TO A PICTURE OF Joseph Smith.
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:How stupid is this thread? how could hammer talk face to face with Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith is dead and has been for a long time. . . .
This is the keyword. There are people talking about this type of stupidities and other people who believe (or in the better case "don't know").
Please remember:

Moses was dead and has been for a long time; Elijah was dead and has been, Elias was dead - NO! Elias didn't exist at all - and these longdeads all have appeared in Kirtland, 1836. How many people believe this?
Coggins7 wrote:
christopher wrote: ... Chris <><
This...THIS...THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why the Lord Jesus Christ counseled his disciples not to cast pearls before swine, and why the Temple ceremonies are secret and closed both to non-members and members not willing to abide the standards of the Gospel.

Thank you for a beautiful "exhibit 'a'" of the principle.
Whaaaat? Are Temple ceremonies secret? ??? I hear this first time.

"The standards of the Gospel" Is this the new title for the "Mormon Doctrine" ?
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

; ) Thank you.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
The Nehor wrote: You're drunk? ;)
I am not drunk Nehor.

I think you are looking for a fight because several times you have made assumptions about myself.
Yes, I challenge you to a duel. I propose a game of paper, rock, scissors. We'll both PM our move to a neutral party. What do you say?
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Nehor.

You're on.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Hmmmm.... I might have been reading writing that isn't really there. Ok on this matter I will let you off, but the duel goes on.

ROCK
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Hmmmm.... I might have been reading writing that isn't really there. Ok on this matter I will let you off, but the duel goes on.

ROCK
I think I'll go PAPER.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

The Nehor wins!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Wait you can't do that. We have to go at the same time. I say scissors to gut your paper.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Wait you can't do that. We have to go at the same time. I say scissors to gut your paper.
Yeah, well then I say Rock to....this is too easy, never mind.