A MUST-READ WEBLOG!! PURE GOLD!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Well I can see it. You can see my name, DOB, parents name and the stamp saying it is authentic from Edinburgh registrary office.
Just punched myself on the face...
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

If you're 19 and tomorrow (or today for you) is your birthday and you said you were 19 you would now be 20, shouldn't the DOB be 1987....it's unclear but it doesn't look like that's what it is.

Oh, and happy Birthday.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

I am 19 now. Read my blog. I just turned 19. My DOB is 8/12/1988. It is Saturday here.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Oh and thanks.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Oh and thanks.
You're welcome.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Pirate,

When you see the words moving around, do you get a headache after that?

And by the way....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:Thanks, I just came from there but the thread is huge. Do you really want me to check out your "calculations"?

Nah, it was TheStyleGuy who was more curious about them. I fell fairly confident in my stat abilities.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Jersey Girl wrote:Pirate,

When you see the words moving around, do you get a headache after that?

And by the way....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks.

No I don't. I think I was just awake too long and on the computer too long.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

asbestosman wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:Thanks, I just came from there but the thread is huge. Do you really want me to check out your "calculations"?
Nah, it was TheStyleGuy who was more curious about them. I fell fairly confident in my stat abilities.
I didn't find much. It's a fallable argument because not every woman is going to admit to being raped and not every woman will fill in the survey.
I didn't presume anyone would want me to look at anything. You have quite a bit of knowledge in Maths. Just don't go any deeper than you have with me because I though I enjoy maths very much so, I do not know everything....Yet. I Know a little on topology and topological space. By enjoying complex maths, I mean the subject. Well I suppose it depends on what you are talking about.
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Gee Nehor,

That's an awful high level of skepticism toward someone who's not even taking 10 percent of your income.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.