Why I no longer trust DCP

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:Well lessee. When one preys on a mentally disturbed person who would be the sicker of the two?

By "sicker," do you literally mean "sicker," or do you mean "less ethical?"

If the former, then the mentally disturbed person would remain the sicker of the two. If the latter, than the one doing the preying would become the "sicker" of the two.

Either way, that still doesn't answer my question, does it?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
K Graham
God

Re: Why I no longer trust DCP

Post by K Graham »

I have almost no recollection of this thread. That's it. I'm going to the doctor.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Re:

Post by Jersey Girl »

_Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:12 am
Jersey Girl wrote:Well lessee. When one preys on a mentally disturbed person who would be the sicker of the two?
By "sicker," do you literally mean "sicker," or do you mean "less ethical?"

If the former, then the mentally disturbed person would remain the sicker of the two. If the latter, than the one doing the preying would become the "sicker" of the two.

Either way, that still doesn't answer my question, does it?
Oh look. And Shades was being a jerk to me back then. I'm telling you. Nothing new under the sun around here. :roll:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This thread is epic man! Kevin Graham refuting Dan's"scholarship.." Ah the good ole days.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Re:

Post by Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:20 am
Oh look. And Shades was being a jerk to me back then. I'm telling you. Nothing new under the sun around here. :roll:
Is there a difference between being a jerk and asking for clarification?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Re:

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:46 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:20 am
Is there a difference between being a jerk and asking for clarification?
In your case it really doesn't make sense to spend time sorting by type. Notice I never replied to your original up there. When I reply to you, you almost never reply back. You likely won't bother to reply to this one either. I figure you're just not into discussion like the rest of us, you're not sincere, or you just like being a jerk to me.

It's handier to classify you as being a jerk. Saves time and it doesn't affect the outcome.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

I've been waiting patiently for your answer for nearly 14 & 1/2 years, and you still haven't answered it.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:15 am
I've been waiting patiently for your answer for nearly 14 & 1/2 years, and you still haven't answered it.
Do you think we need counseling?

Slava Ukraini!