Steve Benson's interview about Mitt

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

I could have sworn he made the announcement about his divorce a year or so ago. I know I read about it RFM, I don't have any other sources of information on benson.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_the road to hana
_Emeritus

Post by _the road to hana »

harmony wrote:Does he read this board? Interesting that this shows up now, right after his divorce came up in the conversation. Maybe he has little spies like Scratch does?
I imagine he lurks in lots of places just to see what's being said. It's also possible that someone read it here and mentioned it to him. It isn't the first time that information has been posted online.
The road is beautiful, treacherous, and full of twists and turns.
markc
Star A

Re:

Post by markc »

_Infymus wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:56 pm
Mercury wrote:I think steve feeds off what he percieves as celebrity.
This is the only issue I have with Steve. He has ultimate God powers over on RFM. Nobody can challenge him and get away with it. If Susan I/S doesn't like your tone, she will delete your message. He receives absolute preferential treatment there. Many negative posts are deleted almost instantly (as Susan I/S never sleeps or goes out of her house, hitting F5 every 5 seconds).

I believe that some of the reasons that Tal Bachman and others left RFM was due to this, among other things.
Wish I had read your post before I went to RfM.