Spencer Lake Horse Skull

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_CaliforniaKid
_Emeritus

Post by _CaliforniaKid »

I need to log off. When I start feeling seriously tempted to email a mod and tell him what I really think of him, it's time to take a break.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Is this another of a long line of "lying for the Lord" by our esteemed credentialed apologists? Can being named an apostle be far behind? Surely they have proven their loyalty over and over.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

CaliforniaKid wrote:I need to log off. When I start feeling seriously tempted to email a mod and tell him what I really think of him, it's time to take a break.

It's all your fault for starting a board war, dude.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

CaliforniaKid wrote:I need to log off. When I start feeling seriously tempted to email a mod and tell him what I really think of him, it's time to take a break.

Whatever you got to say you can say it right here, right NOW!

(Oh you mean some other Mod...awkward...).
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Runtu wrote:It's all your fault for starting a board war, dude.

What board war? This one is so Cold even Juliann is shivering.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
Runtu wrote:It's all your fault for starting a board war, dude.

What board war? This one is so Cold even Juliann shivered.

Nevertheless, you two started it. Neener neener.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_CaliforniaKid
_Emeritus

Post by _CaliforniaKid »

Runtu wrote:

Indeed. I should know better than to share the same information in more than one venue at a time. Open warfare is the inevitable result.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

CaliforniaKid wrote:
Runtu wrote:

Indeed. I should know better than to share the same information in more than one venue at a time. Open warfare is the inevitable result.

Well, when I do the same thing, I'm told I'm using this place to float a trial balloon or something like that.

This kind of stuff just kills me.
Runtu's Rincón

_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Runtu wrote:This kind of stuff just kills me.

It kills me too, I suspect for a different reason. It is so embarrassing to see our best and brightest look so foolish.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

harmony wrote:
Runtu wrote:This kind of stuff just kills me.

It kills me too, I suspect for a different reason. It is so embarrassing to see our best and brightest look so foolish.

Yep. Can't say I disagree with you.
Runtu's Rincón