Award for Best Bile and Demands directed to Apologists

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Re: Award for Best Bile and Demands directed to Apologists

Post by _Some Schmo »

silentkid wrote:
cinepro wrote:Which one's Supe, and which one's Lex? It works both ways.... :confused:

That's a good question. All I know for sure is that crocket is Jimmy Olsen.

ROTFLMAO

You are on a roll, man.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Some Schmo wrote:ROTFLMAO

You are on a roll, man.

SK has a wicked sense of humor. Go to his profile and check out his blog. You'll love his movie reviews.

KA
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

silentkid wrote:
All I know for sure is that crocket is Jimmy Olsen.

What does that leave for LOaP?

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Hi there, Bob. That was a pretty good post you wrote. Thanks for the tribute. I see that you, too, are frothing at the mouth over the prospect of the Mopologists being set apart.
_rcrocket

Post by _rcrocket »

No, I'm galled and feel a need to apologize for being galled.
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

Post by _Daniel Peterson »

rcrocket wrote:The award for best use of bile, go to -- yes -- Mr. Scratch -- for four separate events:

To doubleagent on April 1, 2009: "How that must gall you! "

To rcrocket on March 25, 2009: "How that must gall you."

To Peterson on March 14, 2009: "Does that gall you, or something?"

To Peterson on August 31, 2008: "Boy, it must really gall you."

The award for best fishing expedition -- yes -- for an apology, goes to Mr. Scratch!

To Peterson on March 16, 2009: "I hope that our dear Father who Art in Heaven will cause The Good Professor to realize that an apology is necessary."

To Hamblin on Feb. 27, 2009: "If I were you, I would urge Prof. Hamblin to issue a public apology on FAIR."

To SHIELDS on Jan. 31, 2009: "One wonders why SHIELDS didn't delete the material, let alone issue an apology."

To Peterson on Jan 27, 2009: "I've said it before and I will say it again: a simple apology, for your bad behavior online and in print (in the FARMS Review) would permanently end my career on the messageboards."

To Smac on Jan. 10, 2009: "No typical Mopologist would ever offer up a mature, well-meaning, sincere retraction/apology . . . ."

To Lifeonaplate, Dec. 8, 2008: "I'm afraid I cannot accept your apology."

To Peterson on Dec. 1, 2008: "No apology has, as of yet, come forth from the Chief Apologist."

To the Church on Nov. 7, 2007: "I'll happily retract and apologize profusely if you can produce one single instance of the institutional Church ever offering up a sincere apology."

To Wade on Dec. 1, 2006: "You are a liar, and you are going to need to repent for this one, my friend. An apology is in order, too."

To Plutarch on Nov. 7, 2007: "I'll be waiting, very patiently, for that apology."

To Wade on Dec 27, 2006: "An apology would be nice, Wade."

To Wade on Dec. 31, 2006: 'Face it: you were dishonest, and you owe me and others an apology. You have been called to repentance."

To Peterson on Feb. 7, 2007: "I will continue to wait for an apology, just as I have ever since he unethically smeared me on FAIR."

Frankly, I gave up after this one; there were so, so many demands for apology I just gave up. (Indeed, the indexer doesn't even index the word "apologize" as too common -- thanks to Scratch.) I wish you all would shut the heck up about telling Scratch to shut up. He's the greatest.

And here's yet another one, directed at me just today:

Mister Scratch wrote:It seems to me that your best choice in this instance is a sincere public apology.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

rcrocket wrote:No, I'm galled and feel a need to apologize for being galled.

ROTFLMAO! :lol:
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

Mister Scratch wrote:I see that you, too, are frothing at the mouth over the prospect of the Mopologists being set apart.

ROTFL.

He's really, really galled by it, that's for sure.
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

I ought to do a search for how many times DCP says "malign," "blacken my character," "defame," or whatever his usual litany of self-serving, hyper-ventilating whining du jour happens to be.
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

Mister Scratch wrote:I ought to do a search for how many times DCP says "malign," "blacken my character," "defame," or whatever his usual litany of self-serving, hyper-ventilating whining du jour happens to be.

Feel free!