The Origin of the Curse of Cain Doctrine....

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Seeker
_Emeritus

Re: The Origin of the Curse of Cain Doctrine....

Post by _Seeker »

Sorry, I meant to reply in that same thread... Here is my follow up commentary:

http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10343

I'll repost it here :

Yes, you're right, there is a thread that Mario started right after someone (whose identity he protected) sent him a message, accusing him of being crazy or something along those lines.

Was it you who sent that message to him?

Maybe not... because he would have certainly revealed your identity...

But, from the sound of it, it was someone who was furious at Mario because of something he said regarding the virgin birth...

And I checked on that: Mario would later find proof positive (as in, something that Dahesh wrote) backing his claim... which, from the looks of it... you rejected... Hmm... how can you call yourself a Daheshist a reject what Doctor Dahesh (your supposed "Beloved Prophet") wrote?
_Nomomo
_Emeritus

Post by _Nomomo »

Jorge7100 wrote:The person passing himself off as "Daheshist" is not accepted by any known Daheshist as a person who accurately reflects Daheshist values, beliefs or doctrine. If you spend any time reading his comments, you will never get a true picture, insight, or perspective of Daheshism. He distorts the doctrine of almost every belief he espouses. Read his comments with care. He may well be Satan in disguise.

That's hilarious you (Jorge7100) are using a pic of Darrick Troy Evenson (Daheshist) for your avatar. :lol:
(Moderator Note) It is against board rules to use pictures of another poster without that poster's permission.

I will be sending Jorge a PM. He has 24 hours to remove the avatar, or he will face suspension. Liz
The Universe is stranger than we can imagine.
_Nomomo
_Emeritus

Post by _Nomomo »

Nomomo wrote:That's hilarious you (Jorge7100) are using a pic of Darrick Troy Evenson (Daheshist) for your avatar. :lol:
(Moderator Note) It is against board rules to use pictures of another poster without that poster's permission.

I will be sending Jorge a PM. He has 24 hours to remove the avatar, or he will face suspension. Liz

Oops! Me and my big mouth. Sorry about that Jorge.

An interesting issue from The Messenger about the poster Daheshist here:
http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no79.htm
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

Yes, the Tanner's famous "expose" of Darrick Evenson. 90% of their evidence were from "unnamed associates of Darrick Evenson". I wonder "how" they found all those "unnamed associates" when in fact Darrick Evenson is a loner, and had only two "associates" while a Mormon (Robert Durocher and Gary Wierleski) and both of them claimed the Tanners never contacted them. And HOW would the Tanners know my "associates" in the first place? The Tanners would have had to:

1) Found out what Ward I was in (note: I was totally inactive since 1987---which means I belonged to no Ward)

2) Contacted the male members of the Ward I was in and asked, "Who are the associates of Darrick Evenson, can you give me their names and numbers?"

3) Called my "associates" and gotten 'dirt' on me, with my associates saying, "don't use my name ok!"

That is the ONLY WAY the Tanners could have gotten information from all those "associates of Darrick Evenson who asked us not to use their names". :lol:

Jerald Tanner was B***S******G. He NEVER DID contact any of my "associates" who were Mormon, because I had "two" only, and they were never contacted, and, if they were, they would have never told Jerald Tanner anything. Jerald Tanner LIED, because he needed to "pay back" anyone who helped Robert and Rosemary Brown in their expose' of the lies of Jerald Tanner in their book "They Lie In Wait To Deceive" Volume 5 (not yet published because the asshole with the research pocketed the investor's money instead of using it to publish the research).
The expose' of Jerald Tanner against Darrick Evenson is alot like himself: a rotting stinking corpse.
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lds/trojan.html
_Nomomo
_Emeritus

Post by _Nomomo »

Yeah, yeah, I am sure we are all convinced of your integrity and honesty by now. After all who wouldn't believe a blackmailer?
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

Nomomo,

You don't give a rat's furry ASS if Tanner lied about me or not, or lied some, or lied alot! You could NOT CARE LESS! To you the "truth" is whatever you WANT to believe, not what "is" or not "is". To me, the truth is reality.

In fact, Tanner did lie, and LIE BIG:
http://www.angelfire.com/mo/baha/trojan.html

Nomomo wrote:Yeah, yeah, I am sure we are all convinced of your integrity and honesty by now. After all who wouldn't believe a blackmailer?