The Origin of the Curse of Cain Doctrine....

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Re: The Origin of the Curse of Cain Doctrine....

Post by _Daheshist »

The person calling himself Jorge7100 is probably NOT even a Daheshist! The person calling themself "Seeker" is either Mario Chakkour or David Johnson, the creators of "The Dahesh Society of America". They don't accept me as a Daheshist.

The person who accepts me as a Daheshist is Dr. Ghazi Brax, the Apostle of Dr. Dahesh (there is only one Apostle), the President of the Daheshist Publishing Company. Dr. Brax has named 7 epistles in my name (Just like the Epistles of Paul are called Titus or I and II Timothy), and these epistles will be in the Book of Daheshism, by Dr. Brax.

The only "Daheshists" who do not recognize me as a Daheshist is "The Dahesh Society of America"; founded by two "gay" Daheshist men, and I think has about 5 or 6 members. These are Daheshists who reject Dr. Brax because they consider him to be anti-Gay.

I DO NOT WANT "The Dahesh Society of America" to recognize me as a Daheshist! That's fine with me! Yes, I am the "devil" :evil: to The Dahesh Society of America; meaning their adversary.

Jorge7100 wrote:The person passing himself off as "Daheshist" is not accepted by any known Daheshist as a person who accurately reflects Daheshist values, beliefs or doctrine. If you spend any time reading his comments, you will never get a true picture, insight, or perspective of Daheshism. He distorts the doctrine of almost every belief he espouses. Read his comments with care. He may well be Satan in disguise.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Daheshist wrote: They don't accept me as a Daheshist.

Don't feel bad, the Knights Templar also refuse to acknowledge me, just because I was born way after the crusades. Talk about picky. That still cannot stop me from picking up the cross as well as the crossbow!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Jorge7100
_Emeritus

Post by _Jorge7100 »

Daheshist wrote:The person calling himself Jorge7100 is probably NOT even a Daheshist! The person calling themself "Seeker" is either Mario Chakkour or David Johnson, the creators of "The Dahesh Society of America". They don't accept me as a Daheshist.

The person who accepts me as a Daheshist is Dr. Ghazi Brax, the Apostle of Dr. Dahesh (there is only one Apostle), the President of the Daheshist Publishing Company. Dr. Brax has named 7 epistles in my name (Just like the Epistles of Paul are called Titus or I and II Timothy), and these epistles will be in the Book of Daheshism, by Dr. Brax...............

[/quote]

Can you provide a recent endorsement? See if you can get Dr Ghazi Brax to post here and endorse you. You are the wolf in sheep's clothing! If not the essence of Satan, maybe worse. You would peddle your mother if it would get you attention!
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

Sir, now you are suggesting my mother is a whore? I think people here are beginning to understand your character.

Dr. Brax wrote 7 epistles to me, and you want "a recent endorcement"?

Instead, why not you get Dr. Brax, who is the ONLY "authority" in Daheshism, to say "Daheshists do not recognize Darrick Evenson as a Daheshist". If you got that from him, then your claim was be true!

You tell people all over, "Oh, Daheshists do not recognize Darrick Evenson as a Daheshist!" But the people who read that do not know, that YOU, Mario, are considered a "nut" by many Daheshists (won't say all--I don't know all), but many here in North America do. Don't try to speak for all Daheshists, or give that impression. That's deceptive of you!! Leave my mother OUT of all future dicussions you pervert!

Jorge7100 wrote:
Daheshist wrote:The person calling himself Jorge7100 is probably NOT even a Daheshist! The person calling themself "Seeker" is either Mario Chakkour or David Johnson, the creators of "The Dahesh Society of America". They don't accept me as a Daheshist.

The person who accepts me as a Daheshist is Dr. Ghazi Brax, the Apostle of Dr. Dahesh (there is only one Apostle), the President of the Daheshist Publishing Company. Dr. Brax has named 7 epistles in my name (Just like the Epistles of Paul are called Titus or I and II Timothy), and these epistles will be in the Book of Daheshism, by Dr. Brax...............

Can you provide a recent endorsement? See if you can get Dr Ghazi Brax to post here and endorse you. You are the wolf in sheep's clothing! If not the essence of Satan, maybe worse. You would peddle your mother if it would get you attention![/quote]
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

Daheshist wrote:Sir, now you are suggesting my mother is a whore? I think people here are beginning to understand your character.

Dr. Brax wrote 7 epistles to me, and you want "a recent endorcement"?

Instead, why not you get Dr. Brax, who is the ONLY "authority" in Daheshism, to say "Daheshists do not recognize Darrick Evenson as a Daheshist". If you got that from him, then your claim was be true!

You tell people all over, "Oh, Daheshists do not recognize Darrick Evenson as a Daheshist!" But the people who read that do not know, that YOU, Mario, are considered a "nut" by many Daheshists (won't say all--I don't know all), but many here in North America do. Don't try to speak for all Daheshists, or give that impression. That's deceptive of you!! You speak for perhaps 5 or 6 Daheshist at MOST!!! You try to give the deceptive impression that you speak for ALL!!! That's a LIE!!! And....Leave my mother OUT of all future dicussions you pervert!

If I got Dr. Brax to "endorce" me as a Daheshist this month, you'll want an "new" one next month...and so on...ad infinitum ad absurdum! Instead, YOU GET Dr. Brax to say: "We don't recognize Darrick Evenson as a Daheshist". Then THAT would be authoritative! What you are doing now is DECEPTIVE....because you only speak for yourself an may 4 or 5 other Daheshists!
Jorge7100 wrote:
Can you provide a recent endorsement? See if you can get Dr Ghazi Brax to post here and endorse you. You are the wolf in sheep's clothing! If not the essence of Satan, maybe worse. You would peddle your mother if it would get you attention!
_Jorge7100
_Emeritus

Post by _Jorge7100 »

Daheshist wrote:
Daheshist wrote:Sir, now you are suggesting my mother is a whore? I think people here are beginning to understand your character.

[/quote]

I didn't suggest anything about your mother's character. I insinuated that you have a few character flaws, one of which is that you will say or do anything to draw attention to yourself. You have been using religion and your fantasies about it to lead people down the proverbial path. Thank God, most of us are intelligent enough to see you for who you really are. By the way, why you tell the good people of this site how you really feel about Mormons. You have already insulted everyone's sensibilities with your racial rhetoric.
_Seeker
_Emeritus

Post by _Seeker »

Jorge7100 wrote: By the way, why you tell the good people of this site how you really feel about Mormons.

Ooo, Ooo, I got this one!

http://alt.nntp2http.com/religion/mormo ... 48bbd.html
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lds/22.html
_Seeker
_Emeritus

Post by _Seeker »

Daheshist wrote:But the people who read that do not know, that YOU, Mario, are considered a "nut" by many Daheshists (won't say all--I don't know all), but many here in North America do.

Do you have any tangible proof that "may Daheshists" consider "Mario" to be a "nut"?

Do you have emails, letters, etc. and from whom?

Name names. Be specific and remember the bit about bearing false witness being a sin!

P.S. And why are you calling me Mario... ? A tad paranoid are we?!
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

If you are not Mario Chakkour, who are you? Why not publish your name?

There is a "thread" on Daheshville where Mario quotes a Daheshist wherein "everybody [Daheshists] think he's a nut". I can't go to that thread, since Mario has banned me.

Who are you?

Seeker wrote:
Daheshist wrote:But the people who read that do not know, that YOU, Mario, are considered a "nut" by many Daheshists (won't say all--I don't know all), but many here in North America do.

Do you have any tangible proof that "may Daheshists" consider "Mario" to be a "nut"?

Do you have emails, letters, etc. and from whom?

Name names. Be specific and remember the bit about bearing false witness being a sin!

P.S. And why are you calling me Mario... ? A tad paranoid are we?!
_Seeker
_Emeritus

Post by _Seeker »

Daheshist wrote:If you are not Mario Chakkour, who are you? Why not publish your name?

OK, first of all, this is the net. I am under no obligation to publish my name.

Second, even if I did, how can you be sure I am telling the truth?

Third, maybe I am Mario Chakkour and maybe I am not. But, if I was, I would certainly not deny it. From the looks of it, he's engaged you directly and signed his name when posting replies to your messages on Google Groups.

He must be insane, because, frankly, I wouldn't have!

Daheshist wrote:There is a "thread" on Daheshville where Mario quotes a Daheshist wherein "everybody [Daheshists] think he's a nut". I can't go to that thread, since Mario has banned me.

Ah, there you go!

If I was Mario Chakkour and I (as you say) "Banned " you, why would I be quoting stuff (verbatim) from Daheshville? I mean, you sound like an intelligent and logical man... think about it. Why would I be showing you (here) material I willfully kept you from seeing (over there)?

That aside: are you telling me that you're quoting Mario?

I don't get it... I ran a search for "Nut" and "insane" on Daheshville and the only things I saw were posts where YOUR LETTERS to Mario are being quoted.

And, obviously, Mario is making a reference to these letters you sent him.

And, evidently, you're quoting Mario's quoting of ... you.

So, did you or did you not send him letters claiming that Brax and Murod (I think...) called him a nut? Who else?

If so, are you denying that claim? If not, please produce the evidence.

Daheshist wrote:Who are you?

Why? So you do to me what you did to Mario — plaster my name all over the internet and tell everyone that I'm GAY?!

Nooo thanks!