Russell M. Nelson's New Revelation-Farmer's Field is Zarahemla!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Dr Exiled
God

Re: Russell M. Nelson's New Revelation-Farmer's Field is Zarahemla!

Post by Dr Exiled »

No, no, no! Zarahemla is part of land that I own in Southern MX. I won't charge too much for tours and am looking to work with the cruise lady to set up special spiritual tours for the faithful. As a little teaser, temple symbols abound .....

Book your tour today!
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Tator
CTR B

Post by Tator »

I'm still with Darth J the Book of Mormon geography fits Italy better than anywhere else in Joe Smith's imagi-nation.
kairos
CTR B

Post by kairos »

Prophet says Delta, Utah airfield is Zarahemla- who am I to
argue?
Well it does blow the hell out of LGT but on the other hand Rod Meldrum might agree- he found some Indian mounds close to where a twin engine aircraft safely landed in 1976.

k
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Tator wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:45 pm
I'm still with Darth J the Book of Mormon geography fits Italy better than anywhere else in Joe Smith's imagi-nation.
I am just being lame and not carrying the joke I suppose but there were other known folks in Italy. I mention that just to plug Shulem's explanation. It is actually quite strong I think. It fits the geographic descriptions and offers a possible explanation for the isolated population the book describes.

Is there really any reason to look to southern Mexico other than the big building make the area a big deal people pay attention to?

By the way am I actually incorrect to assume this thread starts with a spoof?