Shulem Cracks the Book of Ether! Jaredite Expedition & Geography is Revealed!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
NorthboundZax
Nursery

Re: Shulem Cracks the Book of Ether! Jaredite Expedition & Geography is Revealed!

Post by NorthboundZax »

From Two Cumorah thread:
Shulem wrote:Also, I had another thread about the Jaredites leaving the old world and coming to America but I stopped because of lack of interest. The final voyage leaving the Mediterranean to America was not covered because of lack of interest. But, I know, or should I say I BELEIVE where Joseph Smith envisioned the barges finally landed. But I didn't get into it because nobody wanted to know so screw it.
I totally missed this thread. Fascinating stuff, Shulem! Having seen some of the ridiculous apologetics on Book of Mormon geography I had figured that there was no actual match anywhere on the planet. You have convinced me otherwise with these threads. Thanks!

Care to note where Joseph had the Jaredites landing in the new world?
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem Cracks the Book of Ether! Jaredite Expedition & Geography is Revealed!

Post by Shulem »

NorthboundZax wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:41 pm
From Two Cumorah thread:
Shulem wrote:Also, I had another thread about the Jaredites leaving the old world and coming to America but I stopped because of lack of interest. The final voyage leaving the Mediterranean to America was not covered because of lack of interest. But, I know, or should I say I BELEIVE where Joseph Smith envisioned the barges finally landed. But I didn't get into it because nobody wanted to know so screw it.
I totally missed this thread. Fascinating stuff, Shulem! Having seen some of the ridiculous apologetics on Book of Mormon geography I had figured that there was no actual match anywhere on the planet. You have convinced me otherwise with these threads. Thanks!

Care to note where Joseph had the Jaredites landing in the new world?

Oh Goodie! Somebody cares!!

Yes, I will pick this thread up sometime later when I get a chance. I feel tickled pink you took the effort to enquire and are fascinated as I am!

:D
NorthboundZax
Nursery

Post by NorthboundZax »

Wonderful! I look forward to to seeing it. The honeybee/red crown/dsrt stuff was absolutely mind blowing.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

NorthboundZax wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:24 pm
Wonderful! I look forward to to seeing it. The honeybee/red crown/dsrt stuff was absolutely mind blowing.

Yeah, Smith brazenly used the French word adieu to add a little spice to his novel and then took another well known French word (dessert) and modified it by removing an s and adding an e in order to represent the sweetness or the lovely dessert that honeybees produce. Converting dessert into deseret was a trick used by the prophet to invent a word. He loved doing that sort of thing. What Smith loved to do was borrow and modify. Nobody knew the better, except him. But now, if you will receive it, you know too!
Shulem
God

LEHI LANDED HERE

Post by Shulem »

Make sure you read this thread and catch up with what Smith was up to and prepare yourself, the Russians Jaredites are coming!

Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

LEHI'S LANDING:

This coupled with where the Jaredites landed will put an end to the Two Cumorah theory once and for all. One Cumorah is all Smith ever imagined and it's in New York State.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Might as well have a North Country serenade from Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash to go with all this Jaredite geography:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxURXuzRUX4
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
NorthboundZax
Nursery

Post by NorthboundZax »

Not that I have any real justification for it, but I am going to put $5 on Montreal.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

NorthboundZax wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:21 pm
Not that I have any real justification for it, but I am going to put $5 on Montreal.

Well, I think you just lost $5. Can you imagine a wind sweeping the barges north in and around New Brunswick and then turning south to push them down the St. Lawrence River where they can dish up poutine in Montreal? I don't think the winds work quite that way, not even God can do that.

:lol:
NorthboundZax
Nursery

Post by NorthboundZax »

Bummer. The idea of closed vessels lit by their 100 watt rocks going down the St. Lawrence with a bunch of angry bees was a fun image.

Albany?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

NorthboundZax wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:47 pm
Bummer. The idea of closed vessels lit by their 100 watt rocks going down the St. Lawrence with a bunch of angry bees was a fun image.

Albany?
Getting past Niagra would require some extra oomph on the part of the barge propulsion system. Do all the likely Jaredite locations involve an east coast Atlantic landing?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace