Shulem Cracks the Book of Ether! Jaredite Expedition & Geography is Revealed!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Across the Mediterranean

Post by Dr. Shades »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm
There at the mouth of the ocean is Spain to the north and Africa to the south in which Lehi would later sail past on his way to the promised land.
That's incorrect. According to the geography described in the Book of Mormon, Lehi's party departed into the Arabian Sea, not the Mediterranean Sea.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:58 am
Shulem wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm
There at the mouth of the ocean is Spain to the north and Africa to the south in which Lehi would later sail past on his way to the promised land.
That's incorrect. According to the geography described in the Book of Mormon, Lehi's party departed into the Arabian Sea, not the Mediterranean Sea.

Dr. Shades, you're slightly confused and not seeing the picture or recalling what I expressed earlier in the Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key! thread where I explained how Lehi left the Arabian Sea and sailed south into the Indian ocean around Africa and then into the south Atlantic. From there, Lehi sailed north passing north Africa (Spain to the north) and crossed the Atlantic until reaching America. Thus, Lehi's party sailed north passing the Mediterranean from the west at considerable distance. But the Jaredites traversed all of the Mediterranean after crossing the Black Sea and then crossed the Atlantic to America.
Last edited by Shulem on Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Re: Shulem Cracks the Book of Ether! Jaredite Expedition & Geography is Revealed!

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Lehi landed in Maryland. Then established Delmonico's. That is Paul's essential thesis. I'm loving it actually.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 am
Dr. Shades, you're slightly confused and not seeing the picture or recalling what I expressed earlier in the Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key! thread where I explained how Lehi left the Arabian Sea and sailed south into the Indian ocean around Africa and then into the south Atlantic. From there, Lehi sailed north passing north Africa (Spain to the north) and crossed the Atlantic until reaching America. Thus, Lehi's party sailed north passing the Mediterranean from the west at considerable distance. But the Jaredites traversed all of the Mediterranean after crossing the Black Sea and then crossed the Atlantic to America.
Moksha
God

Re: Shulem Cracks the Book of Ether! Jaredite Expedition & Geography is Revealed!

Post by Moksha »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:04 am
Lehi landed in Maryland. Then established Delmonico's. That is Paul's essential thesis. I'm loving it actually.
Delmarva. Delmonico's is a New York City steak house founded in 1827. It is thought that Martin Harris stopped there for a gin and tonic after Professor Anthon told him the script was modern Slobovian.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:44 pm
Delmarva. Delmonico's is a New York City steak house founded in 1827. It is thought that Martin Harris stopped there for a gin and tonic after Professor Anthon told him the script was modern Slobovian.

I'm dumbfounded that Shades actually thought my expositions of the Book of Mormon voyages alluded to the idea that LEHI sailed the Mediterranean. He sailed past its mouth on the way across the Atlantic! I don't get how he could possibly think I was so careless to go that route seeing that I am a Book of Mormon expert :P which most people don't know. But oh well. Gee whiz, Shades.

I'm glad that you are here, Moksha, to follow along these two threads because they really are game changers and expose the hidden agenda Smith had in his ideas which he kept secretly to himself.

Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:31 pm
I don't get how he could possibly think I was so careless to go that route seeing that I am a Book of Mormon expert :P which most people don't know. But oh well. Gee whiz, Shades.
In Shades' defense, he was probably thinking about the many stories of the Lehite Voyage of Discovery he had heard in Sunday School and Gospel Doctrine and the various theories put forth about sailing on the Indian and Pacific Oceans. The Jaredites get short shrift in those tales. The Jaredites would certainly not have been faced with the Phoenician pirates that the LDS apologists mention in regard to the Lehite route.

By the way, if Columbus had tried the Arabian route, he would have made it to India!!!
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:31 pm
Moksha wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:44 pm

I'm dumbfounded that Shades actually thought my expositions of the Book of Mormon voyages alluded to the idea that LEHI sailed the Mediterranean. He sailed past its mouth on the way across the Atlantic! I don't get how he could possibly think I was so careless to go that route seeing that I am a Book of Mormon expert :P which most people don't know. But oh well. Gee whiz, Shades.

I'm glad that you are here, Moksha, to follow along these two threads because they really are game changers and expose the hidden agenda Smith had in his ideas which he kept secretly to himself.

Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Dumbfounded is the key.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:22 pm
By the way, if Columbus had tried the Arabian route, he would have made it to India!!!
Yeah, like what would he have reconstructed and supplied the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria with on those desert sands?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Where did Lehi land again? I don’t have the energy to c+f 28 pages.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.