Challenge for Will

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Re: Challenge for Will

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

William Schryver wrote:It is stunningly obvious that neither you, nor Vogel, nor Smith, nor Metcalfe ... nor anyone else in this wretched place, have any appreciation whatsoever for what and with whom you are dealing.

All the better. All the better ...
Is it just me or is this a cat backed into a corner?

Hey Will, put up or shut up.

Why are you afraid to debate your KEP in an unbiased public forum?

Are you not proud of your work?

Perhaps you doubt yourself?
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

William Schryver wrote:Incidentally, contrary to the confused claims of the ridiculous faux-experts here, I have not "backed off" from the cipher explanation at all. It will figure prominently--and with greatly enhanced arguments and evidence--in my forthcoming monograph, The Meaning and Purpose of the Kirtland Egyptian Papers.

Good. I look forward to reading it.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Will is gradually becoming unhinged.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Kevin Graham wrote:Will is gradually becoming unhinged.

The question is, will Will turn the other cheek??

New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

William Schryver wrote:It is stunningly obvious that neither you, nor Vogel, nor Smith, nor Metcalfe ... nor anyone else in this wretched place, have any appreciation whatsoever for what and with whom you are dealing.

On the contrary, I have full confidence that Kevin Graham, Vogel, Smith, and Metcalfe know precisely with what and whom they are dealing.

All the better. All the better ...

I agree. . . it certainly is!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Buffalo
_Emeritus

Post by _Buffalo »

He must be still formulating his response :)
Parley P. Pratt wrote:We must lie to support brother Joseph, it is our duty to do so.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I suppose the new update to all this Will Schryver no-show is Kerry Muhlestein's 2020 FAIR presentation where he stupidly continued to present the Will Schryver version of lunacy that the Egyptian Alphabet and GAEL are the sources of translation for the Book of Abraham, and yet when the hieroglyphs of the translation documents are compared they aren't anything like the GAEL so this is proof the Book of Breathings is not the source of the BofAbr and its therefore looooong and still missing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vogel, true to form, simply mops the floor with Muhlestein, as Graham, Metcalfe, Vogel, and others did a decade ago now. Wow where does the time go? Obviously the apologists still have not learned anything in a decade, while so very many of us have begun to get more clear daily. I truly had no idea Schryver was vying for the GAEL being the source of the BofAbr. That.......that right there is nowadays just taking my breath away, including realizing the Muhlestein is now taking the same tactic! Just wow.
dan vogel
CTR A

Post by dan vogel »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:44 am
I suppose the new update to all this Will Schryver no-show is Kerry Muhlestein's 2020 FAIR presentation where he stupidly continued to present the Will Schryver version of lunacy that the Egyptian Alphabet and GAEL are the sources of translation for the Book of Abraham, and yet when the hieroglyphs of the translation documents are compared they aren't anything like the GAEL so this is proof the Book of Breathings is not the source of the BofAbr and its therefore looooong and still missing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vogel, true to form, simply mops the floor with Muhlestein, as Graham, Metcalfe, Vogel, and others did a decade ago now. Wow where does the time go? Obviously the apologists still have not learned anything in a decade, while so very many of us have begun to get more clear daily. I truly had no idea Schryver was vying for the GAEL being the source of the BofAbr. That.......that right there is nowadays just taking my breath away, including realizing the Muhlestein is now taking the same tactic! Just wow.
I had completely forgot about this episode with the apologists. Thanks for the laugh.