Cassius Gives High Mopologetics Studies Honor to Pa Pa

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Cassius Gives High Mopologetics Studies Honor to Pa Pa

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

As B. H. Roberts Chair in Mopologetics Studies here at Cassius University, I am sometimes granted the privilege of handing out one of our field's highest honors: The Sampson Avard Scepter. This award honors an individual whose role in the course and/or study of Mopologetics has had an enormous and undeniable impact on the field. Given that it was Pa Pa who dealt the final coup de grace to Dr. Peterson's online Mopologetic career, we felt we'd be remiss if we did not anoint him with this incredible honor.

Therefore, I'm happy to announce the 2010 recipient of the Sampson Avard Golden Scepter:

Pa Pa!

I hope you'll all join me in congratulating him.
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_MCB
_Emeritus

Re: Cassius Gives High Mopologetics Studies Honor to Pa Pa

Post by _MCB »

I also congratulate him for this high honor. Anyone who can defeat Danny at his own game without being banned from the MAD board deserves my respect.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huckelberry said:
I see the order and harmony to be the very image of God which smiles upon us each morning as we awake.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm
_MrStakhanovite
_Emeritus

Post by _MrStakhanovite »

Congrats Papa!

I'm green with envy, as are all Cassius U students at this time.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Wow, that's nearly as high an honor as the Oliver Cowdery Rodsman of the Year Award...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

What a terrific accomplishment! And the honor of receiving the award from the most distinguished professor in Mopologetic studies. You must be standing proud, Pa Pa.

I noticed over at MAD, you recently started a thread asking DCP's opinion on the Gadianton Robbers. Good heavens, you piledrive him unforgivingly into the mat, take the championship, and then as he slinks toward the locker room a broken man, you taunt and goad him to get back in the ring for more punishment. Have you no mercy?

At any rate, enjoy your day in the spotlight, truly, you go down in Mopologetic history. I'm sure this event fulfills your patriarchal blessing to some measure as well.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

All of Cassius' highest honors tend to go to those humble souls who pursue truth and justice in relative obscurity, and before you know it they accomplish mighty deeds. Pa Pa fits that description to a tee.

Congratulations on earning the high honor of the Sampson Avard Golden Scepter. It is well deserved.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

I can only echo the admiration and respect of the rest of the Cassius faculty and student body at the integrity and courage that Pa Pa has displayed. Well done, thou good and faithful servant!
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

pussy
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Presbyter
_Emeritus

Post by _Presbyter »

I don't think I have any respect for anyone who has posted in this thread. This thread is intended to upset someone who is easily upset by things like this. PaPa's a sensitive guy and though it's not your responsibility to walk on glass around him, there's no need to go out of your way to upset him.

It's no wonder that ex-Mormons have a bad reputation.
"The best way to drive out the devil, if he will not yield to texts of Scripture, is to jeer and flout him, for he cannot bear scorn." ~~ Martin Luther
_Dwight Frye
_Emeritus

Post by _Dwight Frye »

Pa Pa,

"Christian anti-Mormons are no different than that wonderful old man down the street who turns out to be a child molester." - Obiwan, nutjob Mormon apologist - Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm