Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_MrStakhanovite
_Emeritus

Re: Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

Post by _MrStakhanovite »

How them teeth bro? I heard they got rearranged not to long ago Will.
_Nomad
_Emeritus

Post by _Nomad »

Gadianton wrote:Correction Nomad: You ARE Will Schryver.

Doctor Cam is right about this.

Is he? Are William Schryver and I the same person?

Then it should be quite easy to prove. I'm sure the site administrators can easily compare my IP address to that of Schryver. That shouldn't be too hard. I don't post through a proxy. I've always posted through the same server, unless I've been traveling on business, and I live roughly 2000 miles away from Utah. I'm sure that can be verified by doing an IP lookup.

Not that any of you fools could be persuaded by the facts anyway. You've long since proven that you believe what you want to believe, and I'm sure nothing will change that fact.

However, since you are convinced that Schryver and I are the same person, then I suppose that means I can join in with him in beating poor antishock8 (Dr. CamWhatever) into a bloody wimpering pulp.

lol.
... she said that she was ready to drive up to Salt Lake City and confront ... Church leaders ... while well armed. The idea was ... dropped ... [because] she didn't have a 12 gauge with her.
-DrW about his friends (Link)
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Nomad wrote:Is he? Are William Schryver and I the same person?

Then it should be quite easy to prove. I'm sure the site administrators can easily compare my IP address to that of Schryver. That shouldn't be too hard. I don't post through a proxy. I've always posted through the same server, unless I've been traveling on business, and I live roughly 2000 miles away from Utah. I'm sure that can be verified by doing an IP lookup.

Not that any of you fools could be persuaded by the facts anyway. You've long since proven that you believe what you want to believe, and I'm sure nothing will change that fact.

However, since you are convinced that Schryver and I are the same person, then I suppose that means I can join in with him in beating poor antishock8 (Dr. CamWhatever) into a bloody wimpering pulp.

lol.

Rick, is that you?
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Yahoo Bot
_Emeritus

Post by _Yahoo Bot »

Nomad wrote:However, since you are convinced that Schryver and I are the same person, then I suppose that means I can join in with him in beating poor antishock8 (Dr. CamWhatever) into a bloody wimpering pulp.

lol.

Too cruel. He's already admitted to be a little light in the loafers; you should leave the good doctor alone.
_Nomad
_Emeritus

Post by _Nomad »

MrStakhanovite wrote:How them teeth bro? I heard they got rearranged not to long ago Will.

As I mentioned somewhere else on this board a week or so ago, I asked Will about this. He informed me of the details. He even sent me a picture of himself the day following the encounter. He had a pretty fat upper lip, but otherwise looked pretty good. I asked Kevin Graham to share what he knew about the event, so that we could test the reliability of his "secret source." I notice that Graham fell silent immediately afterwards. Seems like he isn't very confident about the reliability of his informant.

So, Graham, if you are out there, how and when did William Schryver get a tooth knocked out? Let's test the reliability of your information and it's source. Or are you too afraid to be exposed as the lying fraud you are?
... she said that she was ready to drive up to Salt Lake City and confront ... Church leaders ... while well armed. The idea was ... dropped ... [because] she didn't have a 12 gauge with her.
-DrW about his friends (Link)
_MrStakhanovite
_Emeritus

Nomad wrote:As I mentioned somewhere else on this board a week or so ago, I asked Will about this. He informed me of the details. He even sent me a picture of himself the day following the encounter.

Either this is a brilliant troll or I've stumbled upon the word's greatest neckbeard.
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

Simon Belmont wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello,

If Mr. Belmont proves he has a Masters degree in Philosophy by an accredited institution, I will go back to church. I'm very serious about that.

So, now I have two solid offers:

1) To engage the Biggest Baddest Internet Tough Guy, William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver in a sparring match. If he wins he gets to gloat to his heart's content. If he loses he has to apologize for his vulgarity toward women, and never return to that behavior.

2) If Mr. Simon "Stamford Hospital IT Director Guy" Belmont can prove he has a MPhil by an accredited institution, I will go back to church.

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me

My in real life information is no longer a subject of discussion. Also, how could I possibly prove it to you?

Scan it, blur out the name, and post it.
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Doctor Scratch wrote:Scan it, blur out the name, and post it.

See you on Sunday, antishock8.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Simon Belmont wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:Scan it, blur out the name, and post it.

See you on Sunday, antishock8.

Didn't you say you have been studying for about 30 years, since you were 13? How could you have gotten a degree in 1973?
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_MrStakhanovite
_Emeritus

I thought it was a pretty good joke.