Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Re: Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

Post by _Runtu »

MrStakhanovite wrote:I thought it was a pretty good joke.

Not bad.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

Simon claims to be 39, and yet he's posting a diploma from 1974? Gee, did Harvard even have a Computer Science program in '74? It's clear that Simon craves the validation of respect. Frankly, I'm stunned that he's turning down Dr. Cam's offer.
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

FINALLY! Jeez :)
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Simon Belmont wrote:

FINALLY! Jeez :)

It would have been really funny if the name had said "Chad McLaughlin."
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Doctor Scratch wrote:It would have been really funny if the name had said "Chad McLaughlin."

I don't get it.
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Simon Belmont wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:It would have been really funny if the name had said "Chad McLaughlin."

I don't get it.

Sure you do, Simon. You just don't like it.
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

Nomad wrote:Remember that I have met Mr. Schryver in person, as recently as this past summer. For a man of 50 years old, he appears to be in excellent physical condition. He looks much younger than his age. I imagine he stands about 6’ 5” tall and probably weighs in at about 225 lbs. He appears to work out regularly. He is athletic and agile (as witnessed by the flag football and basketball games in which we participated at the gathering where I saw him last) and, contrary to the rumors being spread by his detractors on this message board, he has no “pot belly” and looks and acts quite strong for a man his age. Despite all your tough talk, I don’t believe William would be quite the pushover you imagine him to be.

I'm afraid that Schyrver is not exactly the cat's meuw for being 50. No one on God's green earth can compete with young looking me and I'm not quite yet 49! Anyone who knows me throughout the decades knows this to be a fact.

Send William to Dallas to visit me. I'll pick him up at Love Field Airport and take him out to dinner on my dime. I'd love to meet him. He deserves the opportunity. Fine French dining? Duck?

Paul O
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Doctor Scratch wrote:Sure you do, Simon. You just don't like it.

Is it a play on words? What is the joke?
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

Simon, you've lied yet again. How many times will Mormons lie in order to attempt to prove their faith?

Officer Scratch -- you are hereby ordered by the court to lock Simon up and slam the bars shut. Allow the boys in the jailhouse to teach him a lesson. Simon is going to get a new one. It certainly will teach him a thing or two for all that lying he does.

Paul O
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

Simon Belmont wrote:FINALLY! Jeez :)

Jeeesus H. Christ superstar!

Holy Jesus!

Jesus born in a manger!

Jesus hanging on a cross!

Paul O