Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hello,

Once again we've proven Mr. Belmont, the MDB Mopologist du jour, a liar.

What is it with these guys and the truth? Mr. Belmont doesn't have a Mphil. He lied about that. Mr. Nomad is Mr. Schryver. He continues to lie about that. Mr. Bot, well, he's just a black hole of ethics and reason. He'll just make up anything and set himself on repeater mode. Mr. Peterson claimed for years that he didn't' get paid for Mopologetics, and well, we know he does now. So on and so forth...

If I were a non-Mormon looking at these Mormons' behavior I'd stay as far away from the Momorn church as I could. It would be akin to observing what Scientologists do to their wayward. No thanks.

V/R
Doctor CamNC4Me
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Paul Osborne wrote:Simon, you've lied yet again. How many times will Mormons lie in order to attempt to prove their faith?

Officer Scratch -- you are hereby ordered by the court to lock Simon up and slam the bars shut. Allow the boys in the jailhouse to teach him a lesson. Simon is going to get a new one. It certainly will teach him a thing or two for all that lying he does.

Paul O

Sorry, Paul. On MDB, I am the official "officer of punishments".

I already sentenced Simon to a session with yours truly in the Goddess Suite. Jersey Girl and I are having a well-deserved spa day. Simon is serving us chocolates and anything else we desire. ;)

Oh, ALL ladies of MDB are invited. Harmony, KA, Jack, all other ladies I missed...

Simon will be serving us treats while in his Speedos.

Paul--your punishment is that you have to listen at the door and imagine what's going on inside. LOL
_Yahoo Bot
_Emeritus

Post by _Yahoo Bot »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello,

What is it with these guys and the truth? Mr. Belmont doesn't have a Mphil. He lied about that. Mr. Nomad is Mr. Schryver. He continues to lie about that. Mr. Bot, well, he's just a black hole of ethics and reason. He'll just make up anything and set himself on repeater mode. Mr. Peterson claimed for years that he didn't' get paid for Mopologetics, and well, we know he does now. So on and so forth...

V/R
Doctor CamNC4Me

And then there's the fractious crowd here which crows "liar" at the drop of a hat. It means we know we're scoring little victories.

Keep it up Simon. You're fun to watch and them being mean to you shows who's in the right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Hello Mr. Bot,

Do you care if your online behavior affects the testimony of Mormons and the perception of Mormons by non-Mormons on this forum? For example, you called me a "faggot" in Italian, claimed that I claimed I was "light in the loafers", harrassed Mr. Eric, and stalked Ms. Beastie; this behavior is probably something The Bretheren wouldn't endorse. Do you consider yourself an ambassador of your god?

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Yahoo Bot
_Emeritus

Post by _Yahoo Bot »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello Mr. Bot,

Do you care if your online behavior affects the testimony of Mormons and the perception of Mormons by non-Mormons on this forum? For example, you called me a "faggot" in Italian, claimed that I claimed I was "light in the loafers", harrassed Mr. Eric, and stalked Ms. Beastie; this behavior is probably something The Bretheren wouldn't endorse. Do you consider yourself an ambassador of your god?

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me

Of course not. I think that if somebody has the temerity to come here and give as well as get then there's something wrong with him/her.

I thought you were gay because of things you've said (not that there's anything wrong with that); if not, you have my deepest apologies.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Yahoo Bot wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello Mr. Bot,

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me

Of course not. I think that if somebody has the temerity to come here and give as well as get then there's something wrong with him/her.

I thought you were gay because of things you've said (not that there's anything wrong with that); if not, you have my deepest apologies.

Hello Mr. Bot,

How do you reconcile your behavior on this forum and the directives you receive from The Bretheren to be cordial, honest in all your dealings, etc...?

I appreciate the apology. I'm not homosexual, but I'm pro-ERA. Judging people on merit is my criteria.

V/R
Dr. Cam

_Yahoo Bot
_Emeritus

Post by _Yahoo Bot »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:How do you reconcile your behavior on this forum and the directives you receive from The Bretheren to be cordial, honest in all your dealings, etc...?

Dr. Cam

I attempt no reconciliation, as I've said. I'm not a cordial person. Cordiality is sorely lacking on this board, and you all have scared away (or disgusted away) some pretty capable people who dislike being the continual target of vulgar taunts. I, for one, don't care about them and like to wear the word "martyr" on my cap when I go out for a run.

I think the obsessiveness of calling me a liar is overwrought. I have not lied about things here (my credentials, my background or who I am). Simply because you don't like my positions, or my opinions doesn't make me a liar but I'm not interested in arguing the point other than to remind folks that when I'm called a liar no good example is forthcoming.

I notice that other defenders of the LDS faith are routinely called liars, so the charge doesn't sting all that much.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Yahoo Bot wrote:I attempt no reconciliation, as I've said. I'm not a cordial person. Cordiality is sorely lacking on this board, and you all have scared away (or disgusted away) some pretty capable people who dislike being the continual target of vulgar taunts. I, for one, don't care about them and like to wear the word "martyr" on my cap when I go out for a run.

I think the obsessiveness of calling me a liar is overwrought. I have not lied about things here (my credentials, my background or who I am). Simply because you don't like my positions, or my opinions doesn't make me a liar but I'm not interested in arguing the point other than to remind folks that when I'm called a liar no good example is forthcoming.

I notice that other defenders of the LDS faith are routinely called liars, so the charge doesn't sting all that much.

Hello Mr. Bot,

Interesting. You disregard the guidance by people most Mormons would consider to be divinely inspired. Huh. On the one hand I find that heartening that you have a mind on your own, but on the other hand it's confusing because you belong to a religion or ideology that expects compliance. I suppose as long as one isn't overly criminal and pays one's tithing then membership is welcome. Well, whatever floats your boat, brother...

That said, you believe Mr. Belmont has a Mphil?

V/R
Dr. Cam

_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Yahoo Bot wrote:
And then there's the fractious crowd here which crows "liar" at the drop of a hat. It means we know we're scoring little victories.

Keep it up Simon. You're fun to watch and them being mean to you shows who's in the right.

Thanks, YB. I intend to :)
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello,

Once again we've proven Mr. Belmont, the MDB Mopologist du jour, a liar.

How, pray tell, have you "proven" it? Because I posted a fake diploma? LOL, lighten up man.

What is it with these guys and the truth? Mr. Belmont doesn't have a Mphil.

Since I happen to personally know Mr. Belmont, and asked him to show me his Mphil just yesterday, I can vouch for it.

Mr. Nomad is Mr. Schryver.

You have no evidence to support that claim.

Mr. Bot, well, he's just a black hole of ethics and reason.

LOL!

Mr. Peterson claimed for years that he didn't' get paid for Mopologetics,

He doesn't.

If I were a non-Mormon looking at these Mormons' behavior I'd stay as far away from the Momorn church as I could.

Fortunately, we know exactly what you are: a disgruntled ex-Mormon who feels "duped" by his own stupidity and lashes out at an innocent church.

I am glad we are being effective, Dr. Cam.