Mopologists are the unwitting agents of secrecy.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Mopologists are the unwitting agents of secrecy.

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hello,

A thought occurred to me today while pondering the few years of observing agents for the Mormon church aid and abet the corporation in its pursuit to protect its own interests through the mechanisms of secrecy, information control, and fear.

In order for a conspiratorial corporation to protect its interests in replicating itself, and therefore ensuring the wealth of its consumers are passed on to the nepotistic hive of the entitled, they must, at all costs control not only the information they release to the public, but tightly control the information the public can access about said corporation. It's a yin and yang thing since the information the public has about it is often the information that has been manipulated to benefit its end goal of survival and wealth production.

However, when said information is no longer controlled by the corporation, and they are completely transparent then they lose the power and ability to manipulate how the public sees them, and the ability to replicate is hampered, and most definitely the power to hoard wealth for the nepotistic elites is all but eliminated.

What I find interesting are the Unpaid Mopologists who empower the Mormon corporate power structure to continue. The Mormon church clearly is a familial organization bound by blood through marriage. Their business structure and wealth accrual is tightly controlled and just as tightly shared. The Paid Mopologists have a dog in the fight, but the Unpaid Mopologists can only be described as useful idiots or, better yet, brainwashed. From Mormon missionaries to Internet Warriors like Mr. Jskains or Mr. Droopy, the Unpaid Mopologists are oblivious to the fact that they're pawns being played by men who rely on the former's lack of access to the information (thus power and money) the latter owns.

This said, I can only surmise the emotional investment the Unpaid Mopologists is as a result of deliberate manipulation by the Mormon corporation, for if the latter were transparent I'm not sure it could maintain such a thorough hold on the hearts and minds of these poor souls.

V/R
Doctor Cameron "NC" for Me
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Re: Mopologists are the unwitting agents of secrecy.

Post by _The Nehor »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
A thought occurred to me today while pondering the few years of observing agents for the Mormon church aid and abet the corporation in its pursuit to protect its own interests through the mechanisms of secrecy, information control, and fear.

So you were hallucinating? Go on.

In order for a conspiratorial corporation to protect its interests in replicating itself, and therefore ensuring the wealth of its consumers are passed on to the nepotistic hive of the entitled, they must, at all costs control not only the information they release to the public, but tightly control the information the public can access about said corporation. It's a yin and yang thing since the information the public has about it is often the information that has been manipulated to benefit its end goal of survival and wealth production.

I don't think you know what yin and yang mean.

However, when said information is no longer controlled by the corporation, and they are completely transparent then they lose the power and ability to manipulate how the public sees them, and the ability to replicate is hampered, and most definitely the power to hoard wealth for the nepotistic elites is all but eliminated.

What I find interesting are the Unpaid Mopologists who empower the Mormon corporate power structure to continue. The Mormon church clearly is a familial organization bound by blood through marriage. Their business structure and wealth accrual is tightly controlled and just as tightly shared. The Paid Mopologists have a dog in the fight, but the Unpaid Mopologists can only be described as useful idiots or, better yet, brainwashed. From Mormon missionaries to Internet Warriors like Mr. Jskains or Mr. Droopy, the Unpaid Mopologists are oblivious to the fact that they're pawns being played by men who rely on the former's lack of access to the information (thus power and money) the latter owns.

So as a third cousin once removed of an apostle (closer then most of the nepotistic lines morons like you harp on) I assume I can expect big money and huge checks to come pouring in soon?

Oh right, I forgot, you were hallucinating. Carry on.

This said, I can only surmise the emotional investment the Unpaid Mopologists is as a result of deliberate manipulation by the Mormon corporation, for if the latter were transparent I'm not sure it could maintain such a thorough hold on the hearts and minds of these poor souls.

Deliberate manipulation? You mean the LDS Church is secretly going out and somehow convincing us to come here? Without us knowing?

I know I found it through a web search looking for a certain bit of gospel information. I'm told by critics though that the LDS Church discourages it's members from doing this so it seems unlikely they did this....UNLESS it was REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. Or maybe I'm an anti-apologist, a mistaken byproduct of the LDS Church messing with mind control it does not understand and can't control. I'm a ROGUE AGENT!?!?!?!?!

There is of course a more sinister option. Perhaps they hacked my PC and directed me there through a combination of software manipulation and creating interest by beaming thoughts and emotions into the chip they implanted into my brain at birth. Thus I am their unwitting pawn. ALAS!!!!!!!

The most likely conclusion though is that you are a paranoid delusional acting out some kind of revenge because you're unable to move on.

V/R

Die overweight in a fire in your mom's basement and very respectfully,

The Nehor
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Tchild
_Emeritus

Post by _Tchild »

The Nehor wrote:Die overweight in a fire in your mom's basement and very respectfully,

The Nehor

Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf:
"Each of us is under a divinely spoken obligation to reach out with pardon and mercy and to forgive one another. There is a great need for this Christlike attribute in our families, in our marriages, in our wards and stakes, in our communities, and in our nations."

I just wonder if the 1,000 year millenium will be enough time for you to pull it together Nehor?
_MCB
_Emeritus

Post by _MCB »

From Mormon missionaries to Internet Warriors like Mr. Jskains or Mr. Droopy, the Unpaid Mopologists are oblivious to the fact that they're pawns being played by men who rely on the former's lack of access to the information (thus power and money) the latter owns.
However, these unpaid pawns might be dreaming of advancing into acceptability, and even invitation to become members of the paid, ruling elite?
Huckelberry said:
I see the order and harmony to be the very image of God which smiles upon us each morning as we awake.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Tchild wrote:
The Nehor wrote:Die overweight in a fire in your mom's basement and very respectfully,

The Nehor

"Each of us is under a divinely spoken obligation to reach out with pardon and mercy and to forgive one another.

I apologize. I often forget that some people are simply genuinely stupid and I shouldn't make their lives more difficult. It's undoubtedly hard enough being a dimwit without arrogant bastards like myself rubbing your nose in it day after day.

I sincerely apologize.

There is a great need for this Christlike attribute in our families, in our marriages, in our wards and stakes, in our communities, and in our nations."

In the spirit of being Christlike I'd like to tell the good doctor:

Woe unto you liar, fool, hypocrite, a generation of vipers shall not escape the damnation of hell.

I just wonder if the 1,000 year millenium will be enough time for you to pull it together Nehor?

Indeed, my calling down fire upon my enemies leet skillz may take that long to perfect.....but I am a patient man.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Tchild wrote:

The Nehor

"Each of us is under a divinely spoken obligation to reach out with pardon and mercy and to forgive one another. There is a great need for this Christlike attribute in our families, in our marriages, in our wards and stakes, in our communities, and in our nations."

That's one of his "more Christlike" statements. He, like Droopy and a few others, have never absorbed

The Mormon Ethic of Civility.

No matter how many times you point this out, they just never "get it". I've heard exmos say they want to destroy the Church. They needn't bother. The message board apologists for Mormonism have it all wrapped up. They can just sit back and watch Mormonism self-destruct via vigilante apologetics.
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello,

V/R

LOL, what the hell are you babbling about now?
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Ray A wrote:No matter how many times you point this out, they just never "get it". I've heard exmos say they want to destroy the Church. They needn't bother. The message board apologists for Mormonism have it all wrapped up. They can just sit back and watch Mormonism self-destruct via vigilante apologetics.

They seem hellbent on convincing me that they are not really Christians after all!
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

Ray A wrote:No matter how many times you point this out, they just never "get it". I've heard exmos say they want to destroy the Church. They needn't bother. The message board apologists for Mormonism have it all wrapped up. They can just sit back and watch Mormonism self-destruct via vigilante apologetics.

+1
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Ray A wrote: The message board apologists for Mormonism have it all wrapped up. They can just sit back and watch Mormonism self-destruct via vigilante apologetics.

It is a good thing there are only like... ten of us then.