Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_MsJack
_Emeritus

Re: Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

Post by _MsJack »

Morley wrote:Image

BCSpace catches his wife in bed with another man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks. I needed the chuckle (and forgot how much fun this thread was).
"It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

My Blogs: Weighted Glory | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable | Twitter
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I hope that's not a durian, Ms. Jack....
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_MsJack
_Emeritus

Post by _MsJack »

Blixa wrote:I hope that's not a durian, Ms. Jack....

It's an appropriately-named jackfruit.

http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-w ... gnant.aspx

Since 40 weeks was the deadline you set for baby, you’ve probably already made sure the bassinet is made up, the car seat is installed and your hospital bag is by the door.

Install the car seat and finish packing the hospital bag...

I should probably do that, huh?
"It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

My Blogs: Weighted Glory | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable | Twitter
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

MsJack wrote:
Blixa wrote:I hope that's not a durian, Ms. Jack....

It's an appropriately-named jackfruit.

http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-w ... gnant.aspx

Since 40 weeks was the deadline you set for baby, you’ve probably already made sure the bassinet is made up, the car seat is installed and your hospital bag is by the door.

Install the car seat and finish packing the hospital bag...

I should probably do that, huh?

Ohhhhh can't wait! If you don't mind I'll do a reveal of the commission on this thread after you've had your initial digital look. I'm currently working with a fine art printer in Manhattan, so the real print will still take a while to finish....
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_MsJack
_Emeritus

Post by _MsJack »

Blixa wrote:Ohhhhh can't wait! If you don't mind I'll do a reveal of the commission on this thread after you've had your initial digital look. I'm currently working with a fine art printer in Manhattan, so the real print will still take a while to finish....

Don't mind at all. Was going to show it off in whatever thread I announce the new arrival in (assuming things go well), but here is great, too.

_Paloma
_Emeritus

Post by _Paloma »

MsJack wrote:
Blixa wrote:Ohhhhh can't wait! If you don't mind I'll do a reveal of the commission on this thread after you've had your initial digital look. I'm currently working with a fine art printer in Manhattan, so the real print will still take a while to finish....

Don't mind at all. Was going to show it off in whatever thread I announce the new arrival in (assuming things go well), but here is great, too.

Jack, one day I'd love to get to know you better. In the meantime, I'm thinking of you a lot and awaiting news of your wee one along with all your friends here and elsewhere! I trust all will go well and that your joy (and time for rest!) will be full!

Paloma
_DrW
_Emeritus

Post by _DrW »

Good to have a look at this thread again.

Blixa,

You are obviously a very talented artist. But your upthread work entitled St. Darth of the Citations really caught my attention. You have quite a talent for assembling curvy colored line segments. Very effective.

Oh, and:

Ms. Jack,

Best wishes as the time draws near. Sounds as if you know the drill. Hope all goes well.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
David Hume: "---Mistakes in philosophy are merely ridiculous, those in religion are dangerous."

DrW: "Mistakes in science are learning opportunities and are eventually corrected."
_MsJack
_Emeritus

Post by _MsJack »

Paloma wrote:Jack, one day I'd love to get to know you better. In the meantime, I'm thinking of you a lot and awaiting news of your wee one along with all your friends here and elsewhere! I trust all will go well and that your joy (and time for rest!) will be full!

Thanks, Paloma. The feeling on wanting to get to know you, too, is mutual. I did read your reply to me in the other thread the other day and loved it. Sorry I've been so busy lately.

DrW wrote:Ms. Jack,

Best wishes as the time draws near. Sounds as if you know the drill. Hope all goes well.

Thanks, and I hope so! My doctor is out of town until Sunday night (he had to go to his sister's wedding in Toronto, couldn't really get out of that) and my pastor is out of town until Sunday (she had brain surgery to remove one of two tumors in June and needed a respite with her family this weekend), so I'm really hoping this baby stays put until the second half of Sunday so that they'll both be available.

(I've gotta be the only woman in the world who actually wants to be post-due. ;))

_DrW
_Emeritus

Post by _DrW »

MsJack wrote:
Paloma wrote:Jack, one day I'd love to get to know you better. In the meantime, I'm thinking of you a lot and awaiting news of your wee one along with all your friends here and elsewhere! I trust all will go well and that your joy (and time for rest!) will be full!

Thanks, Paloma. The feeling on wanting to get to know you, too, is mutual. I did read your reply to me in the other thread the other day and loved it. Sorry I've been so busy lately.

DrW wrote:Ms. Jack,

Thanks, and I hope so! My doctor is out of town until Sunday night (he had to go to his sister's wedding in Toronto, couldn't really get out of that) and my pastor is out of town until Sunday (she had brain surgery to remove one of two tumors in June and needed a respite with her family this weekend), so I'm really hoping this baby stays put until the second half of Sunday so that they'll both be available.

(I've gotta be the only woman in the world who actually wants to be post-due. ;))

Well, there aren't many of 'em. That's for sure. :biggrin:
David Hume: "---Mistakes in philosophy are merely ridiculous, those in religion are dangerous."

DrW: "Mistakes in science are learning opportunities and are eventually corrected."
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

made me cry, thanks for the bump