Schryver from Kinderhook Bomb

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Droopy
_Emeritus

Re: Schryver from Kinderhook Bomb

Post by _Droopy »

Jason Bourne wrote:
Droopy wrote:

In other words, your own movement out of the Church continues apace.

Yawn. Can't resist the slam about my personal beliefs can you. But no alas dear droops I am fullly active still. Don't worry about me I am quite fine. Just because I believe you, Will and Pahoran continue to act foolishly and hurt the cause you believe in does not make me moving out of the Church. You and your bad apologetics are not the church droopy. Not at all. So I can think you and some others behave like asses and still be quite active. It seems Dr Peterson feels the same. He is just too polite to say so.

There is an argument going on here, Jason, in case you didn't recognize the fact, that was based in the tendentious personal defamation of a well known LDS apologist, and which demands some response in the public arena.

Yes Droopy. I read the thread. I made comments on the thread. I have watched Will's behavior here. For quite some time. I have been at the brunt of a few of his nasty posts. I have been amazed that a someone wanting to and actually becoming more public in his apologetic hobby would behave like he does at least here on this board.

All that Jack posted was actually accurate accept I cannot opine to the real nasty word and said as much on the other thread. I noted that even with out that word it was clear that Will dug his own hole. That you so tendentiously are defending him is rather amazing to me.

Take the antics out of your own eye, before grasping for the beams in ours.

Perhaps when you do the same I will think your advice on such things has meaning. Till ten I will pass on it.

Thanks for your standard sanctimonious moral grandstanding, but I'm not interested
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Droopy wrote:
Thanks for your standard sanctimonious moral grandstanding, but I'm not interested

This from the person that accuses me of horrific apostasy at every turn, who routinely attacks Harmony and wants to give her a temple recommend, who demean posters that are here be calling this board a cesspool and trailer park but often participate and does so in a judgmental self righteous way, who has a political litmus test for one to be a loyal Latter-day Saint in spite of the church's position against such.....oh and I could go on and on.

How ironic. Once again, pot meet kettle.

Your own words condemn you man, not mine.
_Droopy
_Emeritus

Post by _Droopy »

This from the person that accuses me of horrific apostasy at every turn,

I haven't done that for a very, very long time. All I notice here is that you are always on the side of those who have left the Church against the Church, and uniformly against those who find them less that sterling examples of intellectual integrity.

Its like clockwork, Jason, and I'll I've done is take notice of it.
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell
_ELYSAB
_Emeritus

Post by _ELYSAB »

I thought this topic was about Kinderhook. I guess it is about Schryver and people making comments in favor and against him.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

Droopy wrote: ... standard sanctimonious moral grandstanding...

Which, being interpreted, meaneth: 'Any negative moral evaluation of Droopy's conduct by another person'.

On the other hand, if Droopy makes a negative moral evaluation of another person's conduct, that is an incisive and substantive analysis of neo-liberal posturing and apostate hypocrisy, etc. etc. etc. ....
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_ELYSAB
_Emeritus

Post by _ELYSAB »

MORMONDISCUSSIONS on KINDERHOOK subject in the period of Aug 23, 2011 to Sep 11, 2011

It is amazing that the LDS didn't notice that the plates KINDERHOOK have their MESSAGE in CHARACTERS that are in the LANGUAGE of SABELLICUS people, that typically came from ISRAEL and stayed slave in PHOENICIA and then in GREECE and then went into ANCIENT ITALIA (ITA + LIAh = JACOB's , thus land for ISRAELITES). Thus SABELLICUS is the LANGUAGE for ISRAELITES that were dispersed from ISRAEL and that mixed with PHOENICIAN and GREEK, and that is basically the language of ANCIENT ITALY. And that is basically the language of the NEPHITES and the language that is in the CHARACTERS of the KINDERHOOK PLATES.

It is possible that the original plates, in the old and good BRASS were replaced by the "modern" brass by some SCIENTISTS of the CHURCH (BYU and ancestors of it), just to justify the idea that the nephites were in Mexico and Guatemala. Thus adding the FALSE BRASS. But in any way the correct information was added, by photography copying and corroding the false brass, with image fixing on false brass. Nice scientists using all means to justify ends.

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/ca3d4fa44d118c5f7c37f99db79fa4eb5933b884c7c46c66418ea15adcb2f3986g.jpg

Click on previous URL. It shows the CHARACTERS and text used in LOS LUNAS, NEW MEXICO, for a religious text that is believed to be in Hebraic, for the TEN COMMANDMENTS. In fact it is written the same characters used in the KINDERHOOK PLATES, thus in SABELLICUS characters, thus in NEPHITIC characters, thus is very old ITALICUS characters. The similitude is very great, but the texts are not identical. Thus they were not made by the same person. They are just "similar materials". As Jews were able to translate through some type of Hebrew, it is also possible to translate through some type of Sabellich = Nephitic (the languages are very related).
ELYSAB. But the language LDS=BYU with stone languages of Guatemala and Mexico go nowhere. Maybe to Ideogramas of “monsters” = alike Chinese.

When we doubt generally is because our lack of information, of science.

And there are organizations, people, groups that try to keep people ignorant. The most typical example was Catholic organizations. Quite like keeping all the information and wisdom for itself. And keeping all people in the age of darkness, in the age of Medieval days. Even Bible people they couldn't read. In fact for that they had to be kept illeterated people.

Who is interested to keep in ignorance and to say USA indians allways were ignorant, not able to write and read? Catholics and Protestants = Christians. (LDS? What they teach? In practice? Did they ever find something from learned USA indians, as some objects with Nephites inscriptions? HUM !!! They are like Catholics...).

See enlarged, click next URL.
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/018 ... 113b6g.jpg

Fig. 1.
The Grave Creek Stone
Smithsonian photograph 90-9022
(MS 3146, E.H. Davis Collection, National Anthropological Archives)
The Grave Creek Stone was discovered in 1838 during the excavation of the Grave Creek Mound, in Moundsville, West Virginia, on the Ohio River, about 10 miles south of
Wheeling. The stone, an actual photograph of which appears in Figure 1 above, was a
small inscribed sandstone disk, about 1 7/8" (4.8 cm) wide, and 1 1/2" (3.6 cm) high. The reverse side was uninscribed.

AS YOU CAN SEE, IT HAS INSCRIPTION IN SABELLI LANGUAGE (OR SIMILAR ANCIENT ITALIAN LANGUAGE), FOUND IN INDIAN MOUND.

IF IT WAS GOLD, IT WAS MELTED AND DISAPPEARED...

Object found in OHIO RIVER, in an [b]INDIAN MOUND, in 1838, with a text written in Nephitic = sabellic language. Can you read?[/b]

According Joseph Smith, the PROPHET (the one who knew about the Nephitic Empire, not BYU-FAIR scientists, the Nephitic Empire stretched from Cumorah Hill, the one nearby the town of New York, to the Rocky Mountains, passing by the place where Zelph, the White Lamanite, was found next to the Illinois River, thus, next to the Mound where Kinderhooh Plates where found...).

The Indian Inscription above was exactly under the “Indian center line” of Nephitic Empire stretching according Joseph Smith... or not?

Please have a more alternative view, more Jewish like… Examine the WEB Book of 84 pages:

The Ancient Los Lunas New Mexico Hebrew 10 Commandments Stone

Compiled by Glen W. Chapman From Various Sources- April 2006

An Ancient Hebrew Inscription in New Mexico

Fact or Fraud?

by James D. Tabor

http://chapmanresearch.org/PDF/The%20Ancient%20Los%20Lumas%20New%20Mexico%20Hebrew%2010%20Commandments%20Stone.pdf

See my site: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20022&p=498686#p498686 about MORMONDISCUSSIONS on KINDERHOOK subject

in the period of Aug 23, 2011 to Sep 11, 2011.