Ideas to Make General Conference Better

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Nomad
_Emeritus

Re: Ideas to Make General Conference Better

Post by _Nomad »

Buffalo wrote:
Nomad wrote:No he doesn't. DCP knows who I am. I've sent him emails from my in real life account.

But don't let facts get in the way of your delusions. You wouldn't entertain me near as much if you started being a reasonable person.

That's funny. Because he said you were Will.

He did? I must have missed that.

Hmm, I guess he was lying.

Someone's lying, that's for sure. But that's nothing new for you and the people here. I really don't care either way. You can believe whatever you want. I'm sure the mods here know very well that Will and I are not the same poster. I've always posted from the same IP from where I work. And now I'm going home for the day. Y'all have a good time.
... she said that she was ready to drive up to Salt Lake City and confront ... Church leaders ... while well armed. The idea was ... dropped ... [because] she didn't have a 12 gauge with her.
-DrW about his friends (Link)
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Nomad wrote:I've always posted from the same IP from where I work. And now I'm going home for the day.

To your other IP?
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Buffalo
_Emeritus

Post by _Buffalo »

Nomad wrote:He did? I must have missed that.

No you didn't - you even responded to him when he said it.

Nomad wrote:Someone's lying, that's for sure.

That's for sure.

You're not very good at this, Will. You'd best make another alt and start over. Your Nomad account was busted a long time ago.
Parley P. Pratt wrote:We must lie to support brother Joseph, it is our duty to do so.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Some Schmo wrote:The only way I can think of to improve GC is to make it everything it's not: interesting, entertaining, informative, valuable, worthwhile...

So yeah... strippers should do the trick.

Octogenarian strippers . . . just, no. Wait, you did say everything GC isn't. That would mean non-humans on stage? Hmmm. I'll still have to go with a no on that one. ;)
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO