Neighborhood watch killer was not racist

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Neighborhood watch killer was not racist

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Equality wrote:Maybe when you get that GED you're after, you will feel less insecure and will not feel the need to engage in name-calling.

You mean like this?

Equality wrote:You are completely whack.

Equality wrote:How very Christian of you.

I must have missed the memo. Is there a rule that Christians on this board have to put up with enormous amounts of BS without calling it like it is?

By the way, it's "you're" a pretentious ass, not "your."

How very pretentious of you.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Hoops wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Hoops! Please have some mercy on the teachers here! This post hurts my eyes! :wink:

Hmmmm... I don't see anything wrong with it. What did I miss?

:wink:

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
_Equality
_Emeritus

Post by _Equality »

Equality wrote:Maybe when you get that GED you're after, you will feel less insecure and will not feel the need to engage in name-calling.

Jersey Girl wrote:You mean like this?

Equality wrote:You are completely whack.

That's a description of Hoops' mental state. If I had said "you are a whacko" that would have been name-calling.

Equality wrote:How very Christian of you.

Jersey Girl wrote:I must have missed the memo. Is there a rule that Christians on this board have to put up with enormous amounts of BS without calling it like it is?

Apparently you did miss the memo. Luke 6:28: "Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you." Matthew 5:25: "Agree with thine adversary quickly, while thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison." Matthew 5:38-48: 38 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
Etc.

Equality wrote:By the way, it's "you're" a pretentious ass, not "your."

Jersey Girl wrote:How very pretentious of you.

It was a joke, obviously lost on humorless so-called Christians. See, he said I was a pretentious ass and I responded by pretentiously correcting his spelling. Get it? I guess not.
"The Church is authoritarian, tribal, provincial, and founded on a loosely biblical racist frontier sex cult."--Juggler Vain
"The lds church is the Amway of religions. Even with all the soap they sell, they still manage to come away smelling dirty."--Some Schmo
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

That's a description of Hoops' mental state. If I had said "you are a whacko" that would have been name-calling.

It was a joke, obviously lost on humorless so-called Christians. See, he said I was a pretentious ass and I responded by pretentiously correcting his spelling. Get it? I guess not.

Keep defending. It amuses me.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

RACIST anti-white blacks kill white people every day, and that never makes national news.
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

Somebody Else wrote: The neighborhood watch guy who killed Trayvon Martin was not motivated by race. He used the word "coon", but he was most likely referring to Trayvon Martin's lineage not his race, so it's OK.

Darrick: Zimmerman was probably bullied quite a bit by blacks in school, which is why he has a bad disposition towards them. Had blacks not bullied him all his life, he probably would not have been out looking for an excuse to shoot one of them. Blacks are UPSET that so many blacks are shot by police officers. But, again, if so many blacks did NOT commit crime, and if they did not tend to FIGHT police because they didn't want to go back to jail, then far fewer of them would be shot. I DO NOT LIKE at all what Zimmerman did, but.....the blacks create an atmosphere of HOSTILITY by their own actions.
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

Actually, during my mission, we were called horrible foul names and physically assaulted by "Christians" all the time. So...yes...I'm being very "Christian".

Equality wrote:
Hoops wrote:And your a pretentious ass. Again.

Maybe when you get that GED you're after, you will feel less insecure and will not feel the need to engage in name-calling. How very Christian of you.

By the way, it's "you're" a pretentious ass, not "your."
_DarkHelmet
_Emeritus

Post by _DarkHelmet »

Daheshist wrote:RACIST anti-white blacks kill white people every day, and that never makes national news.

I don't give a crap about the media coverage. Blacks kill whites, whites kill blacks, husbands kill wives, people kill people every day. The media chooses to cover whatever will give them ratings. The reason this case is stirring so much controversy is because of the way the authorities handled it. Yes, there have been a lot of horrific crimes that the media has largely ignored, and the Fox News crowd has uncovered. But in most cases, the perpetrators of those crimes were dealt with appropriately by the authorities.
"We have taken up arms in defense of our liberty, our property, our wives, and our children; we are determined to preserve them, or die."
- Captain Moroni - 'Address to the Inhabitants of Canada' 1775
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

I am so glad I was born in Australia. We have not treated our indigenous people very well, but attempts to rectify this has happened with the Native Title Act and a National Sorry Day where all parties met in Parliment House to apologise for any injustices of the past.
Imagine white america doing the same. We are sorry we brought you to america by force, that many of your people died on the boats on the way over. We are sorry that some of our plantation owners thought it ok to screw your women (even one of our Presidents). We are sorry we lynched your people regularly watching (with our children) after attendinhg church in the morning. We are sorry you were not able to travel on the same bus or sit next to us.
Can you imagine how Afro-Americans self esteem must take a blow when they read things by BY and John Taylor. BY's commentsthat Negroes were born to be servants and could not rule over white men must be somewhat responsible for the racist attitudes.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

We are sorry we brought you to america by force, that many of your people died on the boats on the way over

This police officer wasn't a WASP. He's a hispanic. Why aren't you calling on the hispanic community to issue the apology.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.