Are FAT Mormon women more worthy than thin Mormon women?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Re: Are FAT Mormon women more worthy than thin Mormon women?

Post by _Yoda »

Keith, for the record, I feel like you have explained yourself very well. I completely agree with, and understand your stance.

I was overweight for quite a few years, myself. I lost 100 pounds in a year, back in 1997, and, for thee most part, have kept it off. During a "suprise" pregnancy at 40 eight years ago, I put on about 30 pounds, but was able to get that off, and keep it off as well.

Your expression of preferences is what I would consider normal. I think that Darrick has some issues.
_keithb
_Emeritus

Post by _keithb »

Jersey Girl wrote:keithb
Also, I find it funny that all of the guys on the board are carping so much over a girl's weight when many of them are probably overweight in real life themselves.

Please do not insult all of the good men on this forum. The only men I see "carping" so much over a girl's weight are you and Darrick.

Oh, and by the way, women can be just as shallow as men -- even though they try to play innocent sometimes. For example, ask yourself how many girls would seriously date a guy who is 5' 2" or shorter. I've known a lot of women -- and I mean A LOT -- that won't even date a guy under about 5' 9" or so. In fact, I once had a girl turn down my brothers for a date by telling him that she doesn't date guys under 6'.

So, the superficiality does cut both ways.
"Joseph Smith was called as a prophet, dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb" -South Park
_keithb
_Emeritus

Post by _keithb »

liz3564 wrote:Keith, for the record, I feel like you have explained yourself very well. I completely agree with, and understand your stance.

I was overweight for quite a few years, myself. I lost 100 pounds in a year, back in 1997, and, for thee most part, have kept it off. During a "suprise" pregnancy at 40 eight years ago, I put on about 30 pounds, but was able to get that off, and keep it off as well.

Your expression of preferences is what I would consider normal. I think that Darrick has some issues.

Thanks.

I think that this issue has stirred up some stronger emotions than I intended, so I will leave it at that.

Congrats on your weight loss, by the way! I think that's an awesome story. Losing that much weight and keeping it off is a huge accomplishment in my book.
"Joseph Smith was called as a prophet, dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb" -South Park
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

So bite my ass, Daheshist.

I think Johnny Depp says it more eloquently in this movie at about 1:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isjg9O7ifwM
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

bcspace wrote:
So bite my ass, Daheshist.

I think Johnny Depp says it more eloquently in this movie at about 1:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isjg9O7ifwM

Ah, darn, bc. I'm on a computer with no speakers! I'm sure Depp was far more eloquent. He's reading from a prepared script and I'm just a Jersey Girl pitching it out there.

(I can't WAIT to see that movie!!!)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Daheshist
_Emeritus

Post by _Daheshist »

The Mormon men I knew cared NOTHING about fat Mormon women, except for an occassional joke. To them, fat Mormon women were "cows" or they did not exist whatsoever. Non-beings. Kinda like how most Mormon women treated me. I did not exist. I was the one who danced with them when others would not. I was the one writing letters to the First Presidency saying, "PLEASE...establish some fat camps for these gals". But, the Brethren don't care either.

Yes, fat Mormon women are more "spiritual" than sexy Mormon women, because they are never tempted into sin, and their egos are not MASSIVE like the sexy Mormon women. So, the answer is "yes". And yes of course fat women went for me, and I dated them but could never fall in love. I tried, and tried, and tried again. Never worked.