Come 1 come all 2 our biannual smoke pot n' wife swap party!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Rambo
_Emeritus

Re: Come 1 come all 2 our biannual smoke pot n' wife swap pa

Post by _Rambo »

zeezrom wrote:How about watching husbands kiss? Why don't people like to do that? Too slobbery? Maybe we could watch husbands fondle each other. That would be very interesting.

Well it's fine if the guys want to do it but don't invite me in on the action.

How about all the husbands go off and do what Zee suggests and then it will be me and the wives :) Oh crap that means the exmo party just turned into another Mormon party! The only difference is we will have drinks and weed.
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

I'll be wherever the man kissing is.
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

just me wrote:I'll be wherever the man kissing is.

Another great reason to let husbands kiss at the mormonstories conference party.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

by the way - I would like to put a little plug in, if I may.

People have this fantasy of women kissing each other because they have a vision of women with perfect bodies. They have been trained to see women a certain way. In reality, women come in all shapes and sizes just like men do. People don't like to see men kiss because they have this less than ideal vision of men and it makes them say eewww.

I realize hetero men typically like women and hetero women typically like men. I get that. But I want to throw the idea out there that men can have nice looking bodies too and just because they have a little extra fat (or hair or whatever) somewhere doesn't mean they aren't still beautiful people.

I hate the idea of a bunch of men asking women to kiss each other for their benefit while at the same time being grossed out by two men kissing.

Men can be objectified too. Maybe if they were, men would finally understand what it feels like to be a woman.

-PS - this was directed at nobody. I'm just sitting at the airport waiting for my files to download.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

You have to admit it would be fun to watch this guy kiss a dude:

The Holy Sacrament.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

zeezrom wrote:You have to admit it would be fun to watch this guy kiss a dude:

I respect your point of view Z, but this image does nothing for me.

I am glad there are many different viewpoints and many different kinds of people in this world.

It would be boring if everyone was just like me, especially boring to me!
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

An interesting experiment: while in a crowded place like an airport, ask yourself what if these two women sitting next to me started kissing? Assume these two women are not ideal physically... Do we say "eeww gross" to that? Some men would. Not only do these kissing people need to be women, they also need to have ideal bodies and faces.

Might I suggest that part of the eeww gross factor in kissing men is that we don't recognize an ideal man? We just see a normal man with imperfections and say eeww gross.

The Holy Sacrament.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

zeezrom wrote:An interesting experiment: while in a crowded place like an airport, ask yourself what if these two women sitting next to me started kissing? Assume these two women are not ideal physically... Do we say "eeww gross" to that? Some men would. Not only do these kissing people need to be women, they also need to have ideal bodies and faces.

Might I suggest that part of the eeww gross factor in kissing men is that we don't recognize an ideal man? We just see a normal man with imperfections and say eeww gross.

I find that sustained inter-oral erotic activity (as opposed to an affectionate kiss in greeting or farewell) in a crowded shared public space is inconsiderate to other people, who may have little choice about remaining in the vicinity (if we accept Zeezrom's example of an airport) and as a result end up feeling uncomfortable.

Frankly, the gender or attractiveness of the parties makes no difference to my sense that the boundary between public and private is worth maintaining, and that people who ignore this need to think more about the effect they may be having on others.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_Rambo
_Emeritus

Post by _Rambo »

zeezrom wrote:An interesting experiment: while in a crowded place like an airport, ask yourself what if these two women sitting next to me started kissing? Assume these two women are not ideal physically... Do we say "eeww gross" to that? Some men would. Not only do these kissing people need to be women, they also need to have ideal bodies and faces.

Yeah I would agree with this. I would prefer watching women kiss that I am attracted to. Don't get me wrong these none ideal women can kiss all they want.

Nope it's not that. I personally wouldn't find two men with ideal bodies kissing attractive. They can kiss all they want though.
_Hasa Diga Eebowai
_Emeritus

Post by _Hasa Diga Eebowai »

-
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.