Same-sex Marriage.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Re: Same-sex Marriage.

Post by _wenglund »

Bazooka wrote:Wade, what IS your opinion On opposite sex Marriage and what data have you used to form that opinion?

See my post on this thread dated: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:24 am

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
"Why should I care about being consistent?" --Mister Scratch (MD, '08)
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

My apologies for not continuing. But after reading the Bullying thread, I can't in good conscience continue participating on this board. As I said in the Bullying thread, I can somewhat take disgusting behavior when it is directed at me. I can't when it is directed at others, particularly not typically decent people like Yoda.

See Ya'll!

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
"Why should I care about being consistent?" --Mister Scratch (MD, '08)
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

wenglund wrote:Don't worry. You aren't the only person on this board who resorts to baseless insults when clearly caught in a mistake.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

For an insult to be baseless, it would have to be .. uh .. baseless.

Just for laughs--what mistake do you imagine I've been caught in?
"It doesn't seem fair, does it Norm--that I should have so much knowledge when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night." -- Clifford C. Clavin, USPS

"¡No contaban con mi astucia!" -- El Chapulin Colorado
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Post by _Fence Sitter »

wenglund wrote:My apologies for not continuing. But after reading the Bullying thread, I can't in good conscience continue participating on this board. As I said in the Bullying thread, I can somewhat take disgusting behavior when it is directed at me. I can't when it is directed at others, particularly not typically decent people like Yoda.

See Ya'll!

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Wade you have spent years bullying decent people who are homosexuals.

What a hypocrite.
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

Fence Sitter wrote:

What a hypocrite.

Wade, a hypocrite? Why I never!!!
"It doesn't seem fair, does it Norm--that I should have so much knowledge when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night." -- Clifford C. Clavin, USPS

_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

Fence Sitter wrote:
wenglund wrote:My apologies for not continuing. But after reading the Bullying thread, I can't in good conscience continue participating on this board. As I said in the Bullying thread, I can somewhat take disgusting behavior when it is directed at me. I can't when it is directed at others, particularly not typically decent people like Yoda.

See Ya'll!

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

What a hypocrite.

Wade cannot handle defending many of his ideas. This is Wade way of trying to exit with his usual righteous indignation. This is not the first time he has used this excuse.
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

Themis wrote:Wade cannot handle defending many of his ideas. This is Wade way of trying to exit with his usual righteous indignation. This is not the first time he has used this excuse.

He's definitely predictable. But he does a great "righteous indignation." Right up there with Jesus clearing the temple.

_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Post by _Bazooka »

wenglund wrote:I can't when it is directed at others, particularly not typically decent people like Yoda.

See Ya'll!

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

I assume you'll be taking the same stance with people that bully the likes of John Dehlin?
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)