"Midnight Mormons" Profanes Temple

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

"Midnight Mormons" Profanes Temple

Post by Kishkumen »

I am very sensitive about the profaning of the LDS temple. I object to it whenever it occurs. I don't want to see it. I do not approve of it. NNN's profaning of the temple is disgusting to me, whatever his reasons are for doing so. To me his reasons don't justify what he is doing. Decent people do not profane what is sacred to others. And when we profane what is sacred to others, we are not being decent.

And so I am not only puzzled but disgusted by Midnight Mormons showing a woman profaning the temple robes, and thereby profaning the temple robes. You sick jokers disgust me. You want to know why you should not be respected or taken seriously? Because you are all about the cheap stunts and provocations. You clowns are beneath contempt. If I were your stake president, you would be dragged into my office immediately to answer for your actions.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Cultellus

Re: "Midnight Mormons" Profanes Temple

Post by Cultellus »

What? Who is NNN?
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Excellent points, Professor!

But RFM is to blame for not denouncing what they themselves played on their show.

I didn’t even know there was such a thing until they played it.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:52 pm
Excellent points, Professor!

But RFM is to blame for not denouncing what they played on their show.

I didn’t even know there was such a thing until they played it.
Indeed. Which makes what they did all the more offensive and disgusting. They gratuitously used images of someone profaning the temple robes in order to accuse RFM falsely.

Seriously, if any church leader out there takes their temple covenants seriously, if they truly observe their own sacred commitments, these guys should have already been called in by their leaders and told to take this video down.

It is highly offensive.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Playing the victim card can be a dicey thing.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:02 pm
Playing the victim card can be a dicey thing.
If this is allowed to stand, then I fear the message that will be taken away from this is that the temple is not sacred after all. It blows my mind that these "gentlemen" even considered doing this. Why are they even LDS?
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Good morning, Kish
Kishkumen wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:38 pm
Decent people do not profane what is sacred to others. And when we profane what is sacred to others, we are not being decent.
This.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

When Doctor Peterson reads this thread, I am sure he will take appropriate action.

What was it he said about the TITS videos last December?

Oh yes. “Let a million flowers bloom.”
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:15 pm
When Doctor Peterson reads this thread, I am sure he will take appropriate action.

What was it he said about the TITS videos last December?

Oh yes. “Let a million flowers bloom.”
And this is the hypocrisy of Midnight Mormons. And Mopologetics in general. It is tracking really well with the present vertiginous hypocrisy of our times of tin wherein the hypocrites cry hypocrisy hypocritically.
Last edited by Kishkumen on Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Some things are beneath even me.