Latest Numbers from the Interpreter Foundation

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
malkie
God

Re: Latest Numbers from the Interpreter Foundation

Post by malkie »

Tom wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:49 pm
malkie wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:58 pm

Is that the granny who "goes"? I bet she's a blast!
The Little Old Lady cannot see very well these days and her memory is a bit spotty, but she is a delight. (Despite her memory issues, she can recite numerous passages from Mormon Doctrine.) Thankfully, her two ministering brothers, Jan and Dean (pic of the three is below), now pick her up for church every Sunday morning to keep her from tearing up and down Colorado Boulevard (the road to the Pasadena chapel) in her old red Super Stock Dodge.

What a lovely pic - thanks Tom. Great story as well. Her ministers look vaguely familiar, but I cannot imagine why, since it's several decades since I was anywhere near Pasadena.

I'm so happy to hear that she knows her Mormon Doctrine well. Lots of members put stock in learning sections of the Book of Mormon, but there's comparatively little unique doctrine of Mormonism there, so I have to applaud her diligence in going to the one true source for her inspiration.

Her ward members must really appreciate her, especially on F&T Sunday, when I expect she's one of the first to get up to bear her testimony.

If this photo + story is not enough to send all of the apostates around these parts back to a life of full activity in the church, I don't know what is!
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!