George Albert Smith vision " They'll die like flies"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bgood
_Emeritus

George Albert Smith vision " They'll die like flies"

Post by _Bgood »

Obama has Greek blood

When Obama was made president, 2 apostles went and presented
him with his ancestry.

The Great Gathering meeting - video
skip up to 58 min 40 sec.
https://vimeo.com/146440943

also Spencer from "Visions of Glory" had other visions
said that Obama would be the last president.
skip up to 1hr. 18 min.

below was taken from a group I was in a few years ago.

The president at the time would be of Greek extraction. President Smith must have thought that Obama, the result of a black man and a white woman, looked like a Greek or a Middle Easterner. Understandable, in addition, there was institutionalized racism against blacks and having a black president at the time was unthinkable.

President Smith also told David Horne some things about the President of the US at the time of the Russian attack.
David Horne originally said that it would be at the time of a President of Greek origin. But reportedly, later after talking with his older brother D.H. changed this recollection to say only that it would be a man of a different extraction than all the preceding presidents.
The second witness that I quoted above said the same thing about the US president at the time of the Russian attack.

"It would be a president of different extraction than the normal northern European ancestry that we had had up to that point."
This leads me to believe that, if these accounts are accurate, the attack will occur at the end of Obama's administration.
Just confirms my Patriarchal Blessing which states:
"that I will see war with Russia and we will return bomb for bomb with them
and our cities will suffer here etc."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRUoLfyguE
Catch the final 2016 presentation of Shelle McDermott, author of The Great Gathering and The Great Awakening. Topics: What to look for from Current General Authority remarks, scriptures, political events, economic indicators, Jewish Signs, Scriptural Signs, The Anti-Christ, WWIII, and Armageddon to help us awaken to the events of the end-times.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
_just me
_Emeritus

Re: Obama has Greek blood

Post by _just me »

Staaaahp.
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Hi again Bgood,
My patriarchal blessing says that I have a special gift of faith that will be of great strength in the lives of many others.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Post by _SteelHead »

My sister's tells her she wI'll live to see Jesus return. I will bet a $1000 in an interest bearing account payable to the winner when she dies that Jesus has not returned by then.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

My Patriarchal blessing said Satan and I were really close prior to the war in heaven, and that he knows me very well.

I would just like to note that he gave me a toaster for my last birthday. I don't even like toast. Knows me well? Pssshh.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Doctor Steuss wrote:My Patriarchal blessing said Satan and I were really close prior to the war in heaven, and that he knows me very well.

I would just like to note that he gave me a toaster for my last birthday. I don't even like toast. Knows me well? Pssshh.

I'll bet it burns the toast every single time, anyway.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

My blessing said I would bring gay cake to all those who know rite from wrong, and studied good and evil since the age of six.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Bgood
_Emeritus

Re: George Albert Smith vision " They'll die like flies"

Post by _Bgood »

I spoke directly to David H. Horne, on Thursday morning, very, very, awesome! Tomorrow night I will begin posting about it. Might take me two to three days to get out full information., together with background information. to put everything in perspective. This really is the chance of a lifetime for people on the forum to hear directly about what happened. David Horne is about eighty now.
_Bgood
_Emeritus

Post by _Bgood »

Back in the 1950's and earlier when this revelation was recorded "Greek" was a euphemism used in Utah for black.

In any event. David H. Horne's brother and family has clarified that what was originally communicated was that the President at the time would not be of the usual European extraction.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Bgood wrote:Back in the 1950's and earlier when this revelation was recorded "Greek" was a euphemism used in Utah for black.

I'd like to see some evidence of this.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."