Polygamy, Shared Guilt, Control

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: Polygamy, Shared Guilt, Control

Post by _Lemmie »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Nightlion wrote:I fail to understand what you infer here.
I never said 'without Eve'. The point is that Adam is the father of our spirit bodies. Eve could not possibly be the ONLY mother of so many.

So, Adam can have a godlike refractory period, but Eve cannot have a godlike gestation period?

Spiritual reproduction is rascally.

Nightlion wrote:I have no idea what godlike gestation is.

We know somewhere near 30 billion souls will come into mortality on this, Adam's, planet. I imagine a single ejaculation of male semen carries what ? About a half a billion spermazoa. We are talking about the sexual potency of an exalted man. If there is some means of utilizing all of them Adam would only need to ejaculate less than 100 times.

Let' not speculate how these seeds are harvested. We don't want BKP turning over in his grave.

Waaait a minute.
on page 1 you said:
Mormons who still think God the Eternal Father is a sexual being who by seed begat the entire human race into spirit body existence with Mother in Heaven are misguided.

But now you have a bead on how many ejaculations an exalted being would need to populate earth???
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Lemmie wrote:
Nightlion wrote:I have no idea what godlike gestation is.

We know somewhere near 30 billion souls will come into mortality on this, Adam's, planet. I imagine a single ejaculation of male semen carries what ? About a half a billion spermazoa. We are talking about the sexual potency of an exalted man. If there is some means of utilizing all of them Adam would only need to ejaculate less than 100 times.

Let' not speculate how these seeds are harvested. We don't want Boyd K. Packer turning over in his grave.

Waaait a minute.
on page 1 you said:
Mormons who still think God the Eternal Father is a sexual being who by seed begat the entire human race into spirit body existence with Mother in Heaven are misguided.

But now you have a bead on how many ejaculations an exalted being would need to populate earth???

Listen up ' Monson'. God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are not sexual beings. They employ those exalted to eternal lives and the continuation of the seeds for both physical and spiritual bodies......both 'in the world and out of the world'.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Madison54 wrote:
JLHPROF wrote:Don't forget that the 7000 years of recorded history featuring the population of the Lord to date only took a week of the Lord's time.
That would make a 9 month earthly pregnancy only take about 0.018 of a day or 15.55200 seconds in the Lord's time.

Yup...my kind of heaven. It doesn't get much better than giving birth every 15 seconds for eternity.

(And you wonder why women in the church shudder when the topic of polygamy comes up.... :rolleyes: )

Relax spiritual pregnancy has got to be alot easier than physical.....think about it. No academic BS or bully achievements to be striving for to resent the honor of the miracle of human progress.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Nightlion wrote:Listen up ' Monson'. God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are not sexual beings. They employ those exalted to eternal lives and the continuation of the seeds for both physical and spiritual bodies......both 'in the world and out of the world'.

Oh I get it now. GTF and the boys aren't interested in that and so it's a good thing they've got one good man in this generation to do the heavy lifting. I guess you're ready to put your hand to the square and magnify your calling eh?
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Reverend,

A spectacular thread. "Men are that they might have joy" and man's highest joy is victory over his enemies. Joseph Smith would probably reverse the order of that list Genghis came up with though.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_bcuzbcuz
_Emeritus

Post by _bcuzbcuz »

JLHPROF wrote:That would make a 9 month earthly pregnancy only take about 0.018 of a day or 15.55200 seconds in the Lord's time.

Actually, I think my math might be off. Kind of late and my head is a little foggy right now.
But it's something like that.

You gotta just love Mormanism! One of you has actually spent time counting up how many seconds between each eternity pregnancy, spitting out kids at 15 seconds apart. (That alone boggles the mind) and another calculating how many ejaculations will be needed (apparently just 100.)

So both of you believe in a scatter gun approach. Men spraying out ejaculate, women spraying out kids.

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make. PMcC
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Madison54 wrote:Yup...my kind of heaven. It doesn't get much better than giving birth every 15 seconds for eternity.

(And you wonder why women in the church shudder when the topic of polygamy comes up.... :rolleyes: )

Nightlion wrote:Relax spiritual pregnancy has got to be alot easier than physical.....think about it. No academic BS or bully achievements to be striving for to resent the honor of the miracle of human progress.

Relax?

I shudder, too! This heaven sounds like a commercial egg farm. The hens are layers and fed hormones to lay more often and if production goes down you become an instant KFC fryer. I guess LDS women can look forward to being treated like property in heaven, too!
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_bcuzbcuz
_Emeritus

Post by _bcuzbcuz »

JLHPROF wrote:
Don't forget that the 7000 years of recorded history featuring the population of the Lord to date only took a week of the Lord's time.
That would make a 9 month earthly pregnancy only take about 0.018 of a day or 15.55200 seconds in the Lord's time.

I've had a chance to re-think your post. Either you, as a male and god of your own harem (you can specify the number of wives you'd like to have) either have to be getting your wives pregnant every 15 seconds (And what a MAN you must be, to be able to get a new erection every 15 seconds!!!!) Or you just ejaculate once and then let artificial insemination take one sperm each into millions of eternal virgins.
Otherwise, you as god of your own world, would never have any time left over for listening to prayers or taking care of the planet you own.

WAIT, that's it! That's why god of this world never listens to the cries of innocents and faithful, he's too busy working on his next erection! Brilliant!
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make. PMcC
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Gadianton wrote:Reverend,

A spectacular thread. "Men are that they might have joy" and man's highest joy is victory over his enemies. Joseph Smith would probably reverse the order of that list Genghis came up with though.

Why thank you, Dean Robbers! Unfortunately, the discussion has been sidetracked into the minutiae of celestial sex and reproduction once again, and, though this is surely a more diverting question than the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin, it takes us far afield from the intended topic, which is the unconscionable suffering caused by Smith's polygamy practices and doctrines in this world.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_charlotte
_Emeritus

Post by _charlotte »

Kishkumen wrote:
Gadianton wrote:Reverend,

Why thank you, Dean Robbers! Unfortunately, the discussion has been sidetracked into the minutiae of celestial sex and reproduction once again, and, though this is surely a more diverting question than the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin, it takes us far afield from the intended topic, which is the unconscionable suffering caused by Smith's polygamy practices and doctrines in this world.

It is unconscionable. I wish the good men of the church (because the women don't matter) would put themselves in our shoes and then do the right thing. Speak up, say it is wrong to burden the women and girls of our church with this. Lincoln was right, "relic of barbarism," etc.