I have a question VS DT

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.

Enough details?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 am

Total votes: 0

_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

I have a question VS DT

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

I agree this immoral man deserves punishment, his actions can't be tolerated. He deserves punishment to what degree? 1) 6 months in prison 2)One year in prison 3) 10 years 4) 20 years 5) life in prison 6) Capital Punishment 7) society calling in a monster for the rest of his life? I think we need more details to make that judgement.

Keith Robert Vallejo, whom a jury convicted of 10 counts of second-degree felony forcible sexual abuse and one count of object rape, a first-degree felony. Two women testified at the trial that he had inappropriately touched them during separate stays at his Provo home in 2013 and 2014.

A person commits forcible sexual abuse if the victim is 14 years of age or older and, under circumstances not amounting to rape, object rape, sodomy, or attempted rape or sodomy, the actor touches the anus, buttocks, or any part of the genitals of another, or touches the breast of a female, or otherwise takes indecent liberties with another, or causes another to take indecent liberties with the actor or another, with intent to cause substantial emotional or bodily pain to any person or with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, without the consent of the other, regardless of the sex of any participant.

The National Center for Victims of Crime states:“ sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent"

A defendant commits object rape (domestic violence) when they, without the victim's consent, cause the penetration, however slight, of the genital or anal opening of another person who is 14 years of age or older, by any foreign object, substance, instrument, or device, including a part of the human body other than the mouth or genitals, with intent to cause substantial emotional or bodily pain to the victim or with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of
any person.

Yes, it's possible to make an object penetration with your pajamas on.
https://youtu.be/kcaUERurfy4?t=35s