JustServe.org is just another scam for potential new suckers

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

JustServe.org is just another scam for potential new suckers

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

In Sanctorian's thread about sitting through a recent boring as hell sacrament meeting, our local secret sipper of forbidden beverages brought up this:
mentalgymnast wrote:https://www.justserve.org/
*edited to add that Just Serve is a service provided by the LDS Church.

It is just another trick in the bag of the sales force known as missionaries.

More bait for potential suckers.

Many years ago, I was shocked during my "training" after being reluctantly called as a ward missionary.

We were told to look for non members who were down on their luck, lost a job, recently divorced, lost a family member of friend to death, because these were the best candidates for conversion.

LDS Inc rarely does any type of service anonymously. The missionaries will wear their stupid name tags when doing free yard work for local potential suckers and on the large scale efforts all Mormons assigned to go help are required to wear the PR "Mormon helping hands tshirts or vests.

Would I accept free labor from Mormons idiots? Hell yeah! Because LDS Inc owes me for the tithes I paid them!

Also, I could use it as a exmormon missionary opportunity when I invite them for dinner of MEAT, before milk®.
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !