For Consig: Wrong is still Right

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Juggler Vain
_Emeritus

For Consig: Wrong is still Right

Post by _Juggler Vain »

Inspired by Consiglieri's thread about Holland's awful "Wrong Roads" story, I made this.

Click the image below for a large jpeg. Original here.

Spice up your Sunday School lessons with Intellectual Preserve.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Re: For Consig: Wrong is still Right

Post by _sock puppet »

Nice. I think it would be good if added to the Hall of Fame Threads is one devoted to the Dodo's stupid statements (sorry for the redundancy) and memes about them.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

This should be spread throughout the land.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_deacon blues
_Emeritus

Post by _deacon blues »

Reminds me of Vizzini in the duel (to the death) off wits with Wesley. :rolleyes:
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Fantastic! And the paraphrase is perfect. I wish I would have thought of that.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Just saw this.

I love it!!!

Information has it that a new Radio Free Mormon podcast may be going up this weekend on this very subject . . . :cool:
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)