Nephi, Not Moroni, You Idiot

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Re: Nephi, Not Moroni, You Idiot

Post by _Kishkumen »

Many of us have elected to come back here year in, year out for a very long time. I guess we choose each other's company, for all the individual faults each of us bring here. I have as many or more than most. Let's try harder to be polite to each other. There are very few people who get on my nerves to the point that I think it is impossible for me to do better at treating them well.

I am not going to remain upset about this. Don't sweat it.

Sometimes, it is better not to comment about things that are so outside of your interest that they are meaningless to you. You approach this board from the perspective of faith. Not everyone here does. I respect your right to use this forum as you will, and I would not discourage you from doing so. I like having you here, personally. But it may be helpful to you to avoid getting entangled in discussions of topics that you find pointless.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Yahoo Bot wrote:The Book of Mormon states that every Nephite king after Nephi will be called a "Nephi", like Pharaoh. Moroni bore that name.

_Yahoo Bot
_Emeritus

Post by _Yahoo Bot »

I don't think that actor ever said that, and I don't care one whit what actors say. They just read scripts somebody else writes for them.

Must be tough going from the despised "Red" Graham apologist kicked off of LDS-themed lists while you were an apologist (for being unreasonable and unfair to people), to now relying on memes of actors to do your bidding!