A few questions for Shulem

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Moment of Discovery

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 pm
Shulem wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:10 am
I can assure you that you will be treated well in the Celestial Forum. Up there, we put our egos aside and behave our very best. Up there, we are friends for life, and beyond...
I hope I’m treating you with respect also. 🙂

Shows that we can disagree without being disagreeable. Something we all can learn from.

I’ve enjoyed the continued conversation. I think our different worldviews, in some respects and to some extent, have been outlined/manifest. I think it is a good thing to get things out in the open without rancor and divisiveness.

Regards,
MG
Yes, all is well. We have been having a wonderful conversation -- serious but with a little lighthearted jests that are appropriate in every sense as we discuss our differences. We both know that there are differences but it's important that we carefully work around it in a friendly manner with the realization that we are all in this together -- and up in Celestial we are friends that can sit about the table and talk about things and do so in the most civil manner. I appreciate your sincere attitude and good manners.
Shulem
God

Re: A few questions for Shulem

Post by Shulem »

_Shulem wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:06 am
Jersey Girl wrote:Wait! I've got it. YES it's damaged. It's made to look like a human.
Nailed it, baby. This is a big find. Can you clearly see the chisel marks? I can!

Love my Jersey Girl!

Bump, baby, bump!

:lol:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

_Shulem wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:56 am
Philo Sofee wrote:Nice find Shulem!
Philo,

I'm looking at the woodcut on my computer at home now on high definition and it appears that the snout was originally carved into the wood but was afterward chiseled out to make the face look more human, no doubt. I'm wondering if Joseph Smith disapproved of the original carving of Anubis thinking it looked too doglike and ordered it chiseled to make it look more human.

This may be a major discovery on my part. What do you think? Can you see how the snout has been chiseled out?

Philo, it's time. Execute Order 66.

Now is the time to bring Anubis into the Celestial Forum and expose the lies of the brethren. This is one step closer to destroying the Book of Abraham in which the CHRONOLOGY will be the last blow and it will fall. We are getting close!

Anubis in the Facsimile and Mormon Deception
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:38 pm
Execute Order 66.
Didn't that order originate from Louis Midgley a long time ago and in a galaxy far away?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:27 am
Shulem wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:38 pm
Execute Order 66.
Didn't that order originate from Louis Midgley a long time ago and in a galaxy far away?

The apologetics needed to explain away Anubis's nose and conventional Egyptian chronology vs. Smith's Book of Abraham origin as defined in chapter one is going to be a circus. They might as well stop now because they cannot win. They cannot convince anyone not even themselves. It will be a last desperate attempt by the apologists. Anything they put up can be quickly batted down. They can't get to first base. They can't get a first down. I'll slam them behind the yard of scrimmage for a loss. Yeah baby!

It's over for the Book of Abraham. Starting with the Facsimiles.
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

Post by MormonDiscussionInc »

Shulem,

Hoping you are still around. I was wanting to finally do a Mormonism Live episode on the removal of Anubis Snout but your website no longer works
https://book-of-abraham-facsimile-no-3.my-free.website/

Bill Reel
Mormon Discussion Inc is a non-profit that seeks to help others deconstruct unhealthy systems and reconstruct their lives One Episode At a Time MormonDiscussionPodcast.org
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

MormonDiscussionInc wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:41 pm
Shulem,

Hoping you are still around. I was wanting to finally do a Mormonism Live episode on the removal of Anubis Snout but your website no longer works
https://book-of-abraham-facsimile-no-3.my-free.website/

Bill Reel
Well, here's the deal: Due to what I felt was lack of interest, I let my "free website" slip away because I didn't want to pay a monthly fee to keep something up that wasn't doing anything to benefit me personally other than present my vain findings...

I've checked my computer and didn't retain any of the content other than my personal artwork and some of the photos I used on that site. I lost all the written content! I can't believe I didn't save it. That's not like me at all!

It's a total loss.

:(
MormonDiscussionInc
Sunbeam

Post by MormonDiscussionInc »

Is there anyway that you would work with us behind the scenes to help us create a slide show (google slides) that we can explain the historical event in such a way as to lay out the evidence that the snout was cut off and intentionally so?
Mormon Discussion Inc is a non-profit that seeks to help others deconstruct unhealthy systems and reconstruct their lives One Episode At a Time MormonDiscussionPodcast.org
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:41 pm
Shulem,
Hoping you are still around.

Oh, I forgot, I'm up in the Celestial Forum and happily writing about Anubis and his poor missing snout up there in Celestial.

Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:55 am
Is there anyway that you would work with us behind the scenes to help us create a slide show (google slides) that we can explain the historical event in such a way as to lay out the evidence that the snout was cut off and intentionally so?

I suppose, let me think about it...