A few questions for Shulem

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Moment of Discovery

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:19 am
Shulem wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:39 pm

PS. Hi, mentalgymnast. It's me, Shulem, your friend up in the Celestial Forum.

Hey Shulem. Yep, this is a blast from the past. For those that didn’t see our conversation in Celestial, it starts here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1283&start=30

Regards,
MG

I agree. The Three Degrees of Glory really work well for this board. It gives us the opportunity and ability to explore and find out what we are made of and how to interact. Truth be told, I like the Celestial Forum the most because it brings out the best of me. But, I confess, I like the Telestial too because it allows me to explore the dark side and learn things that I can't on the other boards. Sometimes I just need that nasty fix and vent. It's therapeutic. I don't expect you to understand that but that's how it is.
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:43 am
MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:19 am

Hey Shulem. Yep, this is a blast from the past. For those that didn’t see our conversation in Celestial, it starts here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1283&start=30

Regards,
MG

I agree. The Three Degrees of Glory really work well for this board. It gives us the opportunity and ability to explore and find out what we are made of and how to interact. Truth be told, I like the Celestial Forum the most because it brings out the best of me. But, I confess, I like the Telestial too because it allows me to explore the dark side and learn things that I can't on the other boards. Sometimes I just need that nasty fix and vent. It's therapeutic. I don't expect you to understand that but that's how it is.
You definitely had your fair share of “personal attack deleted” posts on this thread. It was nice to dispense with all that in our conversation over at the Celestial forum. It was as if I was having a discussion with a different person. 🙂

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:21 am
You definitely had your fair share of “personal attack deleted” posts on this thread. It was nice to dispense with all that in our conversation over at the Celestial forum. It was as if I was having a discussion with a different person. 🙂

Regards,
MG

Well, yes, and thanks for recognizing that. The Shulem on the Celestial Board is the real me.

;)
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:26 am
MG 2.0 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:21 am

Regards,
MG

Well, yes, and thanks for recognizing that. The Shulem on the Celestial Board is the real me.

;)
That being so, on your word, is why I have felt willing to express my ideas over there up to the present time. It’s been fun organizing some of my thoughts in response to yours and those of Philo and Xenophon.

Regards,
MG
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:32 am
Shulem wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:26 am

;)
That being so, on your word, is why I have felt willing to express my ideas over there up to the present time. It’s been fun organizing some of my thoughts in response to yours and those of Philo and Xenophon.

Regards,
MG
It has been a very useful and good way to communicate, I must admit, I really enjoy the Celestial! Looking forward to a lot more up there.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:20 am
It has been a very useful and good way to communicate, I must admit, I really enjoy the Celestial! Looking forward to a lot more up there.

The Celestial Forum is the place to be. It has a great feeling and offers an environment and opportunity for discussion on a whole other level.

Terrestrial is okay but...

Telestial, I love it! I like to say nasties down there and tell people to go to hell!

:lol:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:

I can assure you that you will be treated well in the Celestial Forum. Up there, we put our egos aside and behave our very best. Up there, we are friends for life, and beyond...
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:06 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:20 am

The Celestial Forum is the place to be. It has a great feeling and offers an environment and opportunity for discussion on a whole other level.

Telestial, I love it! I like to say nasties down there and tell people to go to hell!

Well..... here in the celestial we can tell people shut up and go to heaven! :lol:
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:17 am
Shulem wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:06 am

Well..... here in the celestial we can tell people shut up and go to heaven! :lol:
You mean here in the terrestrial folks can tell people to go to the celestial. I enjoyed your most recent commentary over there. I just returned today on the celestial forum to make a few more comments of my own.

You make some good points, but I really don’t think they override or supplant my arguments.

Gee whiz, it is nice and friendly over there!

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:10 am
MG 2.0 wrote:

I can assure you that you will be treated well in the Celestial Forum. Up there, we put our egos aside and behave our very best. Up there, we are friends for life, and beyond...
I hope I’m treating you with respect also. 🙂

Shows that we can disagree without being disagreeable. Something we all can learn from.

I’ve enjoyed the continued conversation. I think our different worldviews, in some respects and to some extent, have been outlined/manifest. I think it is a good thing to get things out in the open without rancor and divisiveness.

Regards,
MG