Facsimile No. 3 printing plate reveals jackal head Anubis

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
dan vogel
CTR A

Re: Facsimile No. 3 printing plate reveals jackal head Anubis

Post by dan vogel »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:39 am
dan vogel wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 12:29 am

Glad you were there, Paul.
Yeah that was yet again another session I wouldn't miss for anything. All this is just so awesome to be experiencing!
You seemed to be having fun with it. That's the important thing.
Shulem
God

Re: Facsimile No. 3 printing plate reveals jackal head Anubis

Post by Shulem »

dan vogel wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:37 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:39 am

Yeah that was yet again another session I wouldn't miss for anything. All this is just so awesome to be experiencing!
You seemed to be having fun with it. That's the important thing.

The game playing field has changed. The Backyard Professor is empowered and has amazing support to promote his public discussion and presentation going forward. He's going to be heard as well as Vogel has been heard. Then there is my tiny little 14 minute podcast that I did in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. However, I have no immediate plans to do more podcasts or to write papers for publication. I'm satisfied being a mere footnote. The Book of Abraham is in real trouble within the Church itself and apparently the discussion about it will heat up.

But what to do about Anubis? What to do with Church members and scholars within the Church that want to Get rid of the Facsimiles How does the Church make the Catalyst theory work? How will John Gee play his cards?

So many questions. But the single most important question is how will the Church and its scholars handle the dating and chronology as explained by Smith's ridiculous Abraham chapter one which goes against everything modern Egyptology has uncovered? The Church is going to have to go to war with Egyptology in order to assert that its Noah/Ham/Egyptus 2,200 BC scenario is correct. But everything is against the Church. The evidence damns the Book of Abraham. We have proof!! The Church has nothing but a silly and stupid story made up by a con artist who knew absolutely nothing about Pre-dynastic Egypt and chronology based on science rather than religious lore. The Church is in big trouble!

1. Carbon dating
2. Kings lists
3. Sothic star cycling
4. Historical records

etc