You don't need Jesus

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: You don't need Jesus

Post by _Shulem »

Shulem wrote:I encourage everyone to set aside their faith in Jesus Christ and confess that you don't need Jesus and his blood to feel love and be loved in this universe. Put Jesus down. Lay aside the cult and learn to live and stand on your own two feet!

That would include you too, Jersey Girl. Forget about Jesus. You don't need him. What you do need and what you must rely on is yourself. Love yourself above all things and then you can love others more fully. That is the great mystery of life. Love of oneself and the ability to forgive oneself and others without the threat of religious consequences is the real gospel. Love unconditionally for loves sake alone.

Amen.
_Jesse Pinkman
_Emeritus

Post by _Jesse Pinkman »

Shulem wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Did you know Moses failed to circumcise his son? This made God angry since Moses was to lead God's people. Circumcision was an affirmation of God's covenant to Abraham that God had a plan for them. God was going to kill Moses, but his wife circumcised his son with a sharp piece of rock and made it right with God.

Think about that for a hot minute.

I had my dick mutilated because Jehovah loves Him some foreskins. smfh.

- Doc

The barbarism of circumcision is totally Jesus's fault. Mormonism makes it clear that premortal Jesus is guilty of giving the law of cutting flesh as a token of obedience. The angry Israelite god was cruel and inhuman -- requiring constant burnt offerings and the total devotion of his followers insomuch that the men must circumcise themselves or suffer the consequences. It was all about maintaining the cult. That's the bottom line. If you can control the crotch you can control the purse strings and get someone to do just about anything.

It's interesting to contemplate St Paul's personal disdain for this barbaric ancient practice. He wanted nothing to do with circumcision and wasn't wanting to incorporate that into Jehovah's newly organized cult. It was an excellent opportunity to get rid of a bad thing and move forward.

We decided against having our son circumcised. I made the decision based on medical determination. The pediatrician said that it could actually cause problems with the urethra and urinary problems. Since we already have kidney issues with our oldest daughter, I said absolutely not.

I think that more parents now are staying away from circumcision. My son is 14 now and has never had any problems with infection or cleaning which are the main reasons it is still practiced.
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MDB.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MDB

Post by _Shulem »

Jesse Pinkman wrote:We decided against having our son circumcised. I made the decision based on medical determination. The pediatrician said that it could actually cause problems with the urethra and urinary problems. Since we already have kidney issues with our oldest daughter, I said absolutely not.

I think that more parents now are staying away from circumcision. My son is 14 now and has never had any problems with infection or cleaning which are the main reasons it is still practiced.

You made a good decision. Being circumcised doesn't offer any benefits. The foreskin is a natural part of the body and it's there for a purpose. The penis is every man's favorite organ and nature has a way of taking care of itself and so also every man. The cult practice of circumcision for religious reasons is repugnant. There is no need for that kind of folly. It's simply a matter of keeping oneself clean and appreciating one's body. The idea of mutilating oneself in the sexual organs to obey an invisible god is outrageous. Yet Christians today defend Old Testament rites because God supposedly commanded those things for those people back then. Hogwash.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

If you think you need Jesus, you're dead wrong. You don't need Jesus. He is an imaginary figure and he isn't real. Free yourself and turn from the Bible god, a demonic figure which thirsts on blood and delights in murder.

All you need is YOU. Don't sell yourself to an imaginary Jesus and the murderous god of the Bible. Don't pledge yourself to the blood rites of the Christian cult. Don't pretend to drink Jesus' blood and surrender yourself to the cult of Christian indoctrination and mind control. You're better than that. Stop!

Amen.
_huckelberry
_Emeritus

Post by _huckelberry »

Shulem wrote:All you need is YOU. Don't sell yourself to an imaginary Jesus and the murderous god of the Bible. Don't pledge yourself to the blood rites of the Christian cult. Don't pretend to drink Jesus' blood and surrender yourself to the cult of Christian indoctrination and mind control. You're better than that. Stop!

Amen.

To be a Christian and to be a human being first learn to think for your self. Learn to be strong enough to be a help to others. Learn to view all authority with perspective, aware of its possible value as well as limits and dangers contained in authority. Do not surrender yourself to any group or human authority. God made you to be better than that. Learn to hear others well enough to form a wall against the oppression of the proud and abusive

Amen.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

huckelberry wrote:To be a Christian and to be a human being first learn to think for your self. Learn to be strong enough to be a help to others. Learn to view all authority with perspective, aware of its possible value as well as limits and dangers contained in authority. Do not surrender yourself to any group or human authority. God made you to be better than that. Learn to hear others well enough to form a wall against the oppression of the proud and abusive

Amen.

Thinking for yourself is good. Using science as a foundation is how we learn and live in reality. Religion is always trying to put a guilt trip on people. Religion wants to control you. Religion (including the Christians) have a long history of slaughtering people and forcing their beliefs on the masses. The Catholic church was the mother cult to arise out of the ashes of Christian beginnings. The whole of Christianity is about feeling guilt and having to drink Jesus's blood to make things right. Christianity is all about blood. It's just more cult garbage that sprung out of the Jew religion of animal sacrifice and the cult rites of Jehovah. It's evil. You don't need it.

Walk away from the blood. You don't need Jesus's blood to drink! Get out of the cult!
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Nightlion wrote:This is the terrestrial board. Blasphemy of this ilk ought not to be tolerated here. Get thee hence. Don't imagine that I am personally offended by you. Not possible. You could not live a second longer without Jesus. He allows your continued existence because he is just that great of a God. Why are there so many satans in the world? Because they want to take the honor of God unto themselves. OOOOOO science has given us all these wonders. LOL

Okay, let's test your theory.

I CURSE YOU damned JESUS (all the types of Jesus' there are, Christian, Mormon, Adventist, etc.) AND DARE YOU, NO DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO STRIKE ME DEAD THIS SEC. . . . argh!!!!!

Screw you JESUS!
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Mormonicious wrote:Okay, let's test your theory.

I CURSE YOU damned JESUS (all the types of Jesus' there are, Christian, Mormon, Adventist, etc.) AND DARE YOU, NO DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO STRIKE ME DEAD THIS SEC. . . . argh!!!!!

Screw you JESUS!

I dare the Jew to strike me dead too! Come on Jesus, it's been 2,000 years since you told everyone to drink your blood and you've still not come back for your second coming. Another 2,000 years will pass and nothing will change. YOU, Jesus are nothing. You are disgusting and modern man need not drink your blood or eat your body in order to avoid your Father's murderous wrath. Take your sacrificial cultish blood rites to hell and stay there.
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Still here you damned PUSSY JESUS!!! What's the matter, to busy damned Celestial Tail to bother with Me? Well Screw you AND YOUR DADDY TOO!
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

YOU, don't need Jesus and you don't need to pretend to drink his blood in order to clear your mind of so-called guilt and sin. The Christian cult has fed your mind and the mind of your ancestors (now written in your genes) that you have to have Jesus to be saved. It's all a bunch of nonsense that was imagined up in the Dark Ages of time.

The Christian religion is a BLOOD CULT. Do not feed it. Walk away. Do not pretend to sip his blood and eat his body. Do not think you need his blood dripping from the cross or from his bleeding pores to get his Father to forgive you of your sins. These are the things that come from haunted houses and the occult.

Jesus Christ, I command you to depart from me and take your evil Spirit too! Depart into the hole of outer darkness and be gone. The Father of Jesus Christ is a black monster, a shadow Man living in the imagination of those who fear him.

Amen.