2020 is the year

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: 2020 is the year

Post by _Shulem »

Joseph, Joseph, behold my beloved daughter. Raise up seed unto me.

_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

peacemaker wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
He practiced it you donut.

- Doc

To some extent, but he only slept with his wife Emma.

Thanks Meg Stout, but sex is common in marriage and that's what your holy prophet did .... HE MARRIED ALL THOSE WOMEN AND HAD SEX WITH THEM.

Please read or watch East of Eden by Steinbeck. My favorite part is where the rebellious son shows the "righteous" son that his mother (Jane Seymour in the recent movie edition) is a whore madame, and not the proper christian woman the so called "righteous" son wanted to believe.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Exiled wrote:Thanks Meg Stout, but sex is common in marriage and that's what your holy prophet did .... HE MARRIED ALL THOSE WOMEN AND HAD SEX WITH THEM.

Please read or watch East of Eden by Steinbeck. My favorite part is where the rebellious son shows the "righteous" son that his mother (Jane Seymour in the recent movie edition) is a whore madame, and not the proper christian woman the so called "righteous" son wanted to believe.

Brigham Young tore a new hole every night. Those who performed were rewarded with a repeat performance. Those who fell flat were discarded. :lol: Simple as that.

Whores of the prophet
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Emma gladly shares her husband.

Mormon abortions are sacred.

_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Shulem wrote:
Exiled wrote:Thanks Meg Stout, but sex is common in marriage and that's what your holy prophet did .... HE MARRIED ALL THOSE WOMEN AND HAD SEX WITH THEM.

Brigham Young tore a new hole every night. Those who performed were rewarded with a repeat performance. Those who fell flat were discarded. :lol: Simple as that.

Whores of the prophet

It's funny you say that. Two of my ancestors were married to BY. One divorced him (she didn't get that much attention from Briggy). The other was supposedly one of his favorites and was head of the St. George house where BY would go a lot. Of course she was faithful to the end.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

peacemaker wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:He practiced it you donut.

- Doc

To some extent, but he only slept with his wife Emma.

Definitely a troll. If not, you’re either an idiot or a liar.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Exiled wrote:It's funny you say that. Two of my ancestors were married to BY. One divorced him (she didn't get that much attention from Briggy). The other was supposedly one of his favorites and was head of the St. George house where BY would go a lot. Of course she was faithful to the end.

It's ALWAYS about sex. ALWAYS!

Brigham Young was a pig, a fat lard ass who was ever looking for a new conquest and a woman to abuse. He was a monster.

If I could go back in time and be one of his mistresses, I'd kill him. I'd bash his skull in with a brick and then quietly sneak out in the dead of night and get the hell out of Utah.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Runtu wrote:Definitely a troll. If not, you’re either an idiot or a liar.

Ha ha.

He's probably teaching his monkey new tricks as we speak.

:lol:

Now that was funny!

:lol:
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Prophets, priests, and sexual relations.

Roll over for Joseph
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

peacemaker wrote:
grindael wrote:Joseph introduced it to make the church grow but then didn't make the church grow by practicing it? Priceless indeed.

Plural marriage was not a commandment to individuals, it was a commandment to the church.

Oh, so Joseph wasn't a member of the church? Got it. Dumbass. And when the angel with the flaming sword commanded him to practice it or die, what was that? Let me guess, he was threatening his life to practice non sexual eternity only sealings because Smith just couldn't bring himself to do that. :rolleyes:

You just can't make this crap up, can you?
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.