McKenna Denson goes down in flames. :-(

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

McKenna Denson goes down in flames. :-(

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Well, it looks like the question of whether McKenna Denson is making it all up has finally been answered. SPOILER (click-and-drag to read): She made it all up.

Here's the audio of her last phone conversation with NewNameNoah, lasting 14 minutes and 54 seconds. Consider it a "sneak preview" to the longer video farther below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWguWDnRg-I

Clocking in at 42 minutes and 04 seconds, here's the exposé video to which he alluded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZPuduWqU8

And thus the book closes on this chapter of Mormon history, such that it was.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: McKenna Denson goes down in flames. :-(

Post by _Shulem »

Thanks for posting that.

Now to check it out!
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

:surprised:
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

So much for simply wanting the truth to come out. Bishop confessed to his deeds and now it'll be sold as a senior moment. I wonder if McKenna finally realized she wasn't going to get any $$$ or at least the $$$ she wanted and took matters into her own hands?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Oh my. My, my.

:eek:
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Maybe someone broke into her house and spiked her orange juice with dosages of Disassociative Identity Disorder and Making Stuff Up.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Exiled wrote:So much for simply wanting the truth to come out. Bishop confessed to his deeds and now it'll be sold as a senior moment. I wonder if McKenna finally realized she wasn't going to get any $$$ or at least the $$$ she wanted and took matters into her own hands?

That's the true head-scratcher in all this. Why did he admit to everything if she made it all up? A "senior moment" doesn't account for his lucid memories of, "Were you the one with the biker friends?" and "Were you the one with the breast augmentation?"
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_MsJack
_Emeritus

Post by _MsJack »

TL;DR (or listen to it): she told Shawn McCraney in September 2018 that someone had previously spiked her orange juice with Drano, and also accused another man of putting the date rape drug in her orange juice. The new orange juice claim was made in February / March 2019. She has a long history of suing people on frivolous and made-up charges and has accused at least 5 men of rape. She has been arrested 9 separate times and has an outstanding warrant or two for her arrest. She has repeatedly taken money for non-existent cancer treatment. He accuses her of faking the recent battery and blowing up her own car and putting Drano in her own orange juice.

In regards to Joseph Bishop, though NNN thinks Bishop is a man of "questionable moral integrity," NNN no longer believes that he raped Denson because Denson has no credibility. He still thinks the LDS church has a serious problem with protecting sexual predators and gives several examples, including his own uncle (the president of the New York, Manhattan temple).

He calls her the Mark Hofmann / Paul H. Dunn of the ex-Mormon community.
"It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

My Blogs: Weighted Glory | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable | Twitter
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

If Bishop did the alleged acts in his sex room that Denson claims, chalk it up to another predator victory. Predators target the unstable and unpopular, so they can win the credibility battle after the fact. I hope her nuttiness doesn't completely ruin the case as nutty unstable people get raped and molested too ..... but ..... this plus her history seems like a killer to credibility. Even so, Bishop admitted to bad acts with women and had the basement sex room .....

Thinking about this, her attorneys will probably be withdrawing soon? Maybe she'll represent herself? However, sometimes the evidence against the perp is so strong, it can overcome the weak witnesses. I wonder what Wells said or if it was just a bunch of I don't recall, etc.?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

In addition, he recites a police report that states she ingested some break-away X-acto blades in a P.F. Chang's bathroom in order to extort money from that company.

MsJack wrote:He calls her the Mark Hofmann / Paul H. Dunn of the ex-Mormon community.

To clarify, he said that if Mark Hofmann and Paul H. Dunn got gay married and had a baby, that baby would be her.

Exiled wrote: Even so, Bishop admitted to bad acts with women and had the basement sex room .....

This is anecdotal, but I know a former employee of the M.T.C. who was there the same time Bishop was. She says he gave her the creeps and she avoided him as much as possible.

I wonder what Wells said or if it was just a bunch of I don't recall, etc.?

Who is "Wells?"

--Louis Midgley