Rules of Patheos: Midgley appears to violate TOS 10x

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Rules of Patheos: Midgley appears to violate TOS 10x

Post by Philo Sofee »

Dr Moore wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:21 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:31 am

DCP has occasionally informed his readers of a certain unhinged email stalker who, uh, emails him once a day on average, making all kinds of vile accusations and calling him nasty names. For a few years now I have suspected that the lunatic hate emailer is none other than Louis C. Midgley.

(The "C" in "Louis C. Midgley" stands for "Colvin," right?)
This makes just as much sense as anything. It is the Emperor’s plan and Louis does bear a resemblance. Seriously though, all Dan has to do is ask his IT guy to block emails from anonymous email relay services. Problem solved. He’s known this for years and yet somehow relishes the daily dose of reading and commenting about those stupid emails to this day. Insane.
It's the Christ persecution complex, making him similar to Christ, so he views it as honorable. He also uses it as a basis for credibility of his Mormonism, weirdly enough. :roll:
Moksha
God

Re: Rules of Patheos: Midgley appears to violate TOS 10x

Post by Moksha »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:07 pm
Having been in his situation I would also have said anything just to get midge to leave me alone. He probably hoped it would satisfy midge and get him to leave his wife alone as well. Unfortunately that seems not to be the case.
Yeah, like just ignoring Pennywise is not a good strategy when standing in front of the sewer grate.

Conclave at SeN voting on whether to rewire the Midgley unit. (so he emits a single "exterminate!")
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace