Who God Is!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Who God Is!

Post by _Nightlion »

Having been chosen one of the few if not still the only one living today to have experienced the Promise of God, (Acts One) I must declare to the world that God is able to change you, and I mean make you a new creature. You can call it being miraculously healed. God is known to give us weaknesses that we might be humble and seek to be healed. Such was my fate.

The gospel of God is not taught in any religion, least of all it is not to be found, taught, administered or even understood in any nook or granny of Mormonism. Their damnation is so secure in their condign apostasy as per 3 Nephi 18 that absolute darkness is all they can possibly imagine. Their last gasps of piety consists of a few liars saying that they have prevailed to see Jesus, yet, somehow they never manage to then teach the gospel. Just a new way of allowing people to imagine that they are righteous. hmm....

God is that being of his own promise and the testimony of his saints that wants to make you a new creature, fit for his kingdom. The fact that he created all things pales in comparison to the fact that he now wants to create in us a new heart. Before he can we must desire it to the degree that we withhold nothing for it.

Aside from the prospect of this commanded of Jesus Christ gospel event the existence of God that floats 'out there' is pointless.

If money was not behind every church we would never hear of God at all except for the harpings of true saints testifying to the world that God is true.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Grudunza
_Emeritus

Re: Who God Is!

Post by _Grudunza »

The gospel of God is not taught in any religion, least of all it is not to be found, taught, administered or even understood in any nook or granny of Mormonism.

Wow, I actually agree with Nightlion on this.

:biggrin:
http://www.WeirdAlma.com
Weird Alma - Prophet of the New Disputation
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Easy, GOD is all collective knowledge that is accessible by all. Therefore Google is GOD and GOD is Google.

STUPID damned Mormons

ALL HAIL GOOGLE GOD!!!!!
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Post by _Meadowchik »

Why would I forsake God's authority to listen to you?
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Meadowchik wrote:Why would I forsake God's authority to listen to you?

What could you mean by having to choose between me and God?

God is over all. If he is telling you what to do, then by all means do that. If he is not favoring you with his commandments perhaps one who is in God's grace might guide you right. Sort of depends on what you want from God to begin with.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Nightlion wrote:

God is over all. If he is telling you what to do, then by all means do that. If he is not favoring you with his commandments perhaps one who is in God's grace might guide you right. Sort of depends on what you want from God to begin with.

How about a nice MLT, Mutton, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich, where the Mutton is nice and lean

STUPID damned Mormons

All Hail Google GOD!!!
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Meadowchik "Why would I forsake God's authority to listen to you?

Nightlion

Mormonicious
How about a nice MLT, Mutton, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich, where the Mutton is nice an lean

STUPID ____ Mormons

All Hail Google GOD!!!

I was thinkin a nice 27 oz. Ribeye steak would suit me just fine.......oh that God were that gracious......Oh, did I mention I mean for every starving person on the planet, not just me? There's the catch, it's asking too much of Nightlion's God for that kind of kindness.......
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Post by _Meadowchik »

Nightlion wrote:

I want truth and goodness. I'd rather hope for that forever than compromise truth and goodness.