Joseph Bishop passed away

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Joseph Bishop passed away

Post by _peacemaker »

You blind anti-mormons worship the father of all lies. You accused Joseph Bishop of raping Mckenna Denson to attack the church. I always knew Joseph Bishop was innocent and I know God forgave him for breaking the law of chastity with Mckenna Denson. I know Joseph Bishop is the MTC president in the spirit world and I know I will soon be called to serve.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Joseph Bishop passed away

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

peacemaker wrote:...will soon be called to serve.

What's he gonna do up in Spirit Paradise?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

peacemaker wrote:You blind anti-mormons worship the father of all lies. You accused Joseph Bishop of raping Mckenna Denson to attack the church. I always knew Joseph Bishop was innocent and I know God forgave him for breaking the law of chastity with Mckenna Denson. I know Joseph Bishop is the MTC president in the spirit world and I know I will soon be called to serve.

I believe "I only broke the law of chastity" was the defence Harvey Weinstein went with...
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_I have a question
_Emeritus

How do you know he’s died?
Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

peacemaker wrote:You blind anti-mormons worship the father of all lies.

Hail Satan!

:lol:
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

I have a question wrote:I believe "I only broke the law of chastity" was the defence Harvey Weinstein went with...

Hollywood liberal atheists protected Harvey Weinstein for years and liberals still protect rapists like Bill Clinton. June Denson has a history of lying about rape and you anti-mormons believe her just to attack the church. It was June Denson that seduced Joseph Bishop.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

peacemaker wrote:It was June Denson that seduced Joseph Bishop.
Which, if your pipe dream is true, still makes him guilty of abusing his position to take advantage of someone over whom he has trusted authority. If a student seduces their teacher, is the teacher innocent?
_fetchface
_Emeritus

Post by _fetchface »

I'll see your "knowledge" and raise you my knowledge that Joseph Bishop will labor forever in Santa's workshop making toys for all of the good boys and girls.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas
My Blog: http://untanglingmybrain.blogspot.com/
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

I have a question wrote:Which, if your pipe dream is true, still makes him guilty of abusing his position to take advantage of someone over whom he has trusted authority. If a student seduces their teacher, is the teacher innocent?

Joseph Bishop did not have any authority from God when he was breaking the law of chastity. Thou shall not judge. We all sinned and thanks to the resurrection of Jesus we can all repent of our sins. You anti-mormons know that June Denson has a history of lying about rape and you know she contradicted herself calling it attempted rape. Other witnesses contradict June Denson's evolving story and June Denson never accused Joseph Bishop of rape prior to 2018. You blind anti-mormons need to see the light.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

peacemaker wrote:
I have a question wrote:Which, if your pipe dream is true, still makes him guilty of abusing his position to take advantage of someone over whom he has trusted authority. If a student seduces their teacher, is the teacher innocent?

Joseph Bishop did not have any authority from God when he was breaking the law of chastity. Thou shall not judge. We all sinned and thanks to the resurrection of Jesus we can all repent of our sins. You anti-mormons know that June Denson has a history of lying about rape and you know she contradicted herself calling it attempted rape. Other witnesses contradict June Denson's evolving story and June Denson never accused Joseph Bishop of rape prior to 2018. You blind anti-mormons need to see the light.

If you believe Thou Shalt Not Judge, why are you judging Denson?

You seem to have missed my question - If a student seduces their teacher, is the teacher innocent?