DCP: Homophobia is "a nonsense word."

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Smokey
_Emeritus

Re: DCP: Homophobia is "a nonsense word."

Post by _Smokey »

Dr. Shades wrote:[MODERATOR NOTE: Smokey, it's been brought to my attention that your habit of putting names of some people and groups into blue text is a white supremacist / anti-semitic tactic to target them for persecution.

Giving you the utmost benefit of the doubt, what's the reason you put some text in blue?]

What the “F” are you talking about?
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Smokey wrote:What the “F” are you talking about?

Oh my, you have such a foul mouth. Look at the foul mouthed boy!

:lol:

I'm sure that Smokey does foul things too.

:lol:

Smokey-baby! lol hahahahhahahahaha! What a dope!
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Smokey has a short memory.

From another thread, December 2019
Res Ipsa:

Keep in mind: he told us that anti-mormons are disproportionately Jews.

Smokey wrote:As far as caricatures go, I’ve recently stumbled onto the fact that a disproportionate amount of anti-Mormons identify as Jewish. This interests me. I don’t think the connection has been made before.

Smokey wrote:I just want to remind you that a disproportionate amount of anti-Mormons are Jewish.

And he's claimed numerous times that this is an anti-mormon site and we are all anti-mormons.

He told us he's working on a project:

Smokey wrote:Not yet, I’m currently working on a project called “Ex-Mormons get #blued”

Bluing is the current neo-nazi project of coloring images of jews blue to call attention to them. Or, in Christianity Identity terms, identifying the forces of Satan.

viewtopic.php?p=1207165#p1207165

From the same thread:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:For Shades:

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/2344 ... ue-the-jew

It’s called Operation Blue the Jew. Also, stochastic terrorism is talked about extensively on /pol/...

viewtopic.php?p=1207183#p1207183

_Smokey
_Emeritus

Post by _Smokey »

A few questions:

Why do certain posters here have their names in Blue font. For instance, Doctor Scratch’s username is in blue font. Is this because of white supremacy?

Do you think there is something wrong with the anti-Mormon community being made up almost entirely of secular Jews?

Finally, are you saying that using blue font is “white supremacist” and if so why do so many users (presumably Jewish?) here have their usernames in blue font? You should probably change that, if you really believe what you’re alleging.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

And a little more deja blue:
Res Ipsa wrote:With all due respect, Dr. Shades, if you are tempted to buy this gaslighting drivel, sit down and read Smokey’s And then one day thread. Read the vile hatred of Jews.

See the posting of the pictures of Jews with their faces colored blue. Note how even concepts he associated with his hated Jews are colored blue. He’s been caught and he’s lying his ass off.

His “chosen” thread isn’t independent of his Jew hating thread. It’s a presentation of his theological hatred for Jews. There is nothing innocent in what he’s done here — it’s all part and parcel of his attempt to red pill folks into hating Jews.

viewtopic.php?p=1207198#p1207198

[bolding added]
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Smokey wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:[MODERATOR NOTE: Smokey, it's been brought to my attention that your habit of putting names of some people and groups into blue text is a white supremacist / anti-semitic tactic to target them for persecution.

Giving you the utmost benefit of the doubt, what's the reason you put some text in blue?]

What the ____ are you talking about?

Smokey, what was the point of putting all the anti-semitic stuff into some of your comments anyway? It looks like you were trying to deliberately taint/smear this site with garbage so certain computer algorithms would discover the comments and act according to your plans.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Smokey
_Emeritus

Post by _Smokey »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Smokey, what was the point of putting all the anti-semitic stuff into some of your comments anyway? It looks like you were trying to deliberately taint/smear this site with garbage so certain computer algorithms would discover the comments and act according to your plans.

I’m sure I’ve never posted, or said, anything anti-Semitic in my entire life. Can you cite an example rather than just make loaded accusations? Is the book of Genesis anti-Semitic?

I think your conspiracy theory about algorithms is ridiculous. There is plenty of garbage on this site for computer algorithms to catch. Whether or not you think Mormons are silly, constantly mocking and harassing a large group of devout people isn’t going to be received well by any algorithms.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Sigh. Your disruptions are old news.

Let’s get back to the topic, I think this was the last post:

Dr Exiled wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:They misread and misunderstand everyone who cannot and does not think like them and agree with them. Civil discourse is just not possible.

Yes. My short sojourn over at Dr. P's board underlines your point. Dr. Midgley purposefully imposes his righteous, non-stalking of course, spin on almost everything said by any commenter not of his team, accusing them of evil motives. Kiwi57 and Ideeho are the same and Dr. P is unwilling to engage when he sees a potential weakness in what he says. It isn't a deposition in a legal proceeding, yet that's how they view it.
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Dr. Moore hits it out of the park.

As for the staff over on a particular website on the web:

SeN staff writer 2 wrote:In fact, my objection to the word homophobia isn’t really about homosexuality as such. It’s about civil, respectful discourse.

Yet earlier:

SeN staff writer 1 wrote:For decades, I’ve been caught up in the study and teaching and analysis of languages and texts. I read books about lexicography for fun

Clearly, he's studied lexicography at the expense of basic logic. Is the problem disrespect, or nonsense words? Is he saying nonsense words are always disrespectful?

When the young black girl working fast food asked him to clarify what he meant by "a couple" of tacos, he was so greatly disturbed that he blogged about it in an epic-length post. At that time, he didn't appear to think the girl was a militant political leftist rising to mock the word "marriage". It was, you know, the offense to his perfect pitch for lexicography. It literally hurt his ears.

Of course, we know it can't all be about lexicography, if it were so, then he'd throw in with those waging war on Christmas. How dare people take Christ out of Christmas, even a little bit, to generalize the spirit of the holiday to persons of other faiths?

Oh yes, there's a connection between disrespect and words, but it might take a psychiatrist to explain this to him. For decades, he and his Mopologist buddies have used spelling and grammar correction as a means for disrespecting people they don't like. On the "a couple" thread, Kiwi57 himself admitted there were contexts where it could be okay say "a couple" when meaning more than two. Did the staff writer debate it? Had Kiwi used it that way, would it have sparked a blog entry?

No. Disregard Kiwi, did the staff writer ever take issue with the writing of ldsfaqs or Hurricane S? Never. His perfect pitch is reserved either for critics, or generally, for the "underclass" of society he despises, and that he associates with criticism of the Church. In his mind, lower education levels, especially in those subjects important to "high culture" correspond with dissent with the Church, and high levels of education and culture correspond to obedience to the Brethren -- see MST. His lexicography has always ever been about one thing. To puff himself up as a great intellect who bears the right to dismiss anyone offensive to him for any reason.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Smokey
_Emeritus

Post by _Smokey »

Who invented the word “homophobia” ?