DCP: Homophobia is "a nonsense word."

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: DCP: Homophobia is "a nonsense word."

Post by _moksha »

Dr Exiled wrote:Smokey, what was the point of putting all the anti-semitic stuff into some of your comments anyway? It looks like you were trying to deliberately taint/smear this site with garbage so certain computer algorithms would discover the comments and act according to your plans.

I doubt Dr. Shades cares about such mundane concerns, but I could be wrong. Personally, I do not like that anti-semitic stuff from any Nazi Mormon Housewife, whether it is Smokey or someone else. What really pisses me off is going after Philo Soffee. If I was Shades, I would let that offensiveness guide my actions.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

moksha wrote:
Dr Exiled wrote:Smokey, what was the point of putting all the anti-semitic stuff into some of your comments anyway? It looks like you were trying to deliberately taint/smear this site with garbage so certain computer algorithms would discover the comments and act according to your plans.

I doubt Dr. Shades cares about such mundane concerns, but I could be wrong. Personally, I do not like that anti-semitic stuff from any Nazi Mormon Housewife, whether it is Smokey or someone else. What really pisses me off is going after Philo Soffee. If I was Shades, I would let that offensiveness guide my actions.

Yes, they love exploiting real or imagined weakness in the "other." Its total BS and they know it. The thing is that their lack of good responses is what seals the deal for many. Because the brethren are too chicken to take on questioners directly and give "inspired" answers to questions, we are left to deal with the Midge and DCP and their acolytes, masters of grammar and spelling and definitions of words, supposedly.

This latest thing about homophobia is complete nonsense. Would they rather we call them bigots for their separate but equal stance on same sex marriage? What does it matter? Bigot or homophobe, is there a difference? Anyway, the heart of the matter is the same nonsense expressed by Oaks after the loss in the Supreme Court. All of a sudden there is some supposed war on religious freedom because society disagrees with separate but equal, finally. Give it a rest boys and come join the rest of us. It's not so bad having people marry who want to marry. The church won't have to allow these marriages in their temples and any risk of it, or forcing your beloved institution to treat people with respect, especially the vulnerable, is imagined victimhood and hyperbole.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Amore
_Emeritus

Post by _Amore »

Homosexual mind control cognitive dissonance is seen by denying anatomical & reproductive facts, as it relates to popular homosexuality lies. People who exit one herd mentality or cognitive dissonance without fully understanding it, tend to just enter another. Many post-mormons tend to switch from Mormon ideologies to homosexual ideologies and again shun dissent. And most have no idea that they have even been subject to mind control.

The following are some quotes and admissions of mind control from its homosexual activist authors from 1989 "After the Ball..."

*"The homosexual agenda can succeed by conversion of the average Americans emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack in the form of propaganda to the nation via media (page 153)

*“Propaganda relies more upon emotional manipulation than upon logic, since its goal is to bring about public change” (page 162)

*Propaganda can be unabashedly subjective and one-sided, there is nothing wrong with this (page 163);

*"The Homosexual agenda can succeed by “desensitization” achieved by lowering the intensity of antigay emotional reactions to a level of sheer indifference" (page 153)

*”The Homosexual agenda can succeed by “jamming” and “confusing” adversaries, so as to block or counteract the “rewarding of prejudice” (page 153);

*“Desensitizing” is “our recipe” for converting “ambivalent skeptics”;

*"Make victimizers look bad by linking to Nazi horror while helping straights to see gays as victims and feel protective towards them" (page 221);

*"The Nazi story of “pink triangle as a symbol of victimization” should be a sufficient opening wedge into the vilification of our enemies (page 190

*"It is acceptable to call people “Homophobic” or “Homohaters” if they do not agree 100% with homosexual views, opinions, or behavior. (page xxiii)

*"Show grisly victimization of gays and demand that readers identify themselves with EITHER social tolerance OR gruesome cruelty";

"All speech that is opposing homosexual behavior should be banned under “clear and present danger to public order” (page 101)"

*"In time we see no reason why more and more diversity should not be introduced into the projected image (i.e., drag queens, pedophiles, etc.) (page 186)

*"Ads must manage to get the word gay into the headline or tagline (page 207)

*"Several years down the road, our tactics will have carved out, slice by slice, a large portion of access to mainstream media" (page 213)

*"Associate and link gays to good causes and non-controversial activities" (page 219)

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44c_134 ... comments=1
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

thanks Amore. Notice the word in the caption is absolutely coherent. It isn't nonsense. So much for the adventures of SeN and their dictionary. Keep digging yourself deeper with each additional final installment! Acrophobia is a real, coherent word, even I can't understand why anyone would be afraid of heights. I love heights. Interestingly, phobias by their nature are irrational, and so the word makes total sense. We can debate what constitutes the fear of heights, and who is rightly afraid and who isn't, but the word for the phobia itself is without dispute.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Amore wrote:Many post-mormons tend to switch from Mormon ideologies to homosexual ideologies and again shun dissent. And most have no idea that they have even been subject to mind control.

This from Amore just cracked me up for some reason. Part of her incoherence could be because she just randomly cuts and pastes parts of posts (this one was made by a commenter named Thinker on ldsfreedomforum), but still. “Mind control”?
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Lemmie wrote:
Amore:

Many post-mormons tend to switch from Mormon ideologies to homosexual ideologies and again shun dissent. And most have no idea that they have even been subject to mind control.

This from Amore just cracked me up for some reason. Part of her incoherence could be because she just randomly cuts and pastes parts of posts (this one was made by a commenter named Thinker on ldsfreedomforum), but still. “Mind control”?

LGTBQ hypnotists are definitely a thing, and they are all over the media and in all believer's homes. Bewaaaaarrrrrre!!!!!

Just concentrate on the above picture. You are sooooo relaxed and so open to suggestion. You are under my control now ........

You have this desire to treat all people with respect. You no longer care that same sex couples want to marry. PDA's no longer bother you regardless if the couple is same sex or not.

You will stop stalking Gina Colvin. You will stop stalking Gina Colvin. You will stop stalking Gina Colvin.

Now when you awake, you will have a peace that you never experienced before. You will not think in terms of us v. them any longer and will have a craving for fish and chips from a certain restaurant in Wellington, New Zealand where Dr. Exiled ate and had the best shark fish and chips ever .......
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Amore's hatred for non-heterosexual folk is so intense that she can't even get a fake meme correct. Morgan Freeman never said what she posted, or anything like it.
The original meme came from a defunct, parody Twitter account called "Tweets from God." It used the image of Morgan Freeman for its memes, but they weren't quotes of anything Freeman ever said. The tweets themselves were labeled as parody.

The original meme read: "I have the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared; you are an asshole."

Amore changed the original version of the meme to mean exactly the opposite of what it originally said.

It took me less than 30 seconds to fact check her meme: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/scared-straight/ But Amore doesn't care. She will say anything, repeat any false information, tell any lie to try and whip up hate against gay folks.

Even the original meme is off base when it comes to Amore. She IS afraid of homosexuals. And she IS an asshole.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_huckelberry
_Emeritus

Post by _huckelberry »

Is Smokes new image from the movie Joker?. I have not seen the movie only clips. The image projects an interesting sense of malice. It suggests someone contemplating their first deep drink from the well of evil.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I wonder what Amore feels she’s getting out of her anti-homosexuality opinions. Like, in what way does her view of homosexuality make her life better?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I wonder what Amore feels she’s getting out of her anti-homosexuality opinions. Like, in what way does her view of homosexuality make her life better?
- Doc

Well, me being the nastiest homosexual on the board should weigh in and offer my point of view. I've had several fun exchanges with Amore down in the Telestial board where I mock and expose secret Mormon temple rituals in SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD where feeling have been somewhat mutual. Amore is my friend. Period. We have some common ground.

Hello, Amore! Wooohoooo!

:lol: